FFVII REMAKE CONFIRMED

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Console peasant here, why is it an issue that it’s on Epic and not Steam?
From what I read, the Epic game store is less user friendly than steam in a lot of ways, people hate having to use a separate launcher for some of their games, and people resent the fact that Epic buys exclusivity to their platform like this. For normal people who don't care about these things, there's no real difference in how the game actually plays.

ultima786

Pro Adventurer
AKA
ultima
How quick will mods be available? Especially outfit mods? I really want Tifa and Cloud's Advent Children outfits

Torrie

astray ay-ay-ay
When I learned the news, I felt exactly like I thought I would.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh :aah::aah::aah:

I've been dying to replay 7R for the past couple of months, but I had to restrain myself due to the fear of FF oversaturation because it's been on my radar for like 1.5 years, gosh... Time does fly, doesn't it? Anyway, super looking forward to it, especially playing the Yuffie part! And, of course, the mods :awesome:

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
How quick will mods be available? Especially outfit mods? I really want Tifa and Cloud's Advent Children outfits

Probably not straight away, KHIII wasn't simple unreal engine stuff for models. They had their own custom parts thrown in. Someone had to be commissioned into making the right tools...

I'd love to see KHIII style HUD, that would be cool.

LegendarySaiyan

AKA: SalihGuclu
I am so happy to see the REMAKE coming to PC!! I am sure that my PC will not be able to run it as my CPU falls short, but I am so looking forward to see the game run on a high end PC with max settings and Mods which will enhance it even more!:excited:

What other DLC is included in FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE on PC?

In addition to the main game and FF7R EPISODE INTERmission, the PC version of the game has all the previously released DLC as standard. It’s the complete FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE package!

Here’s the additional DLC included:
- The FF7R EPISODE INTERmission-exclusive weapon, Cacstar
- Armor: Midgar Bangle, Shinra Bangle and Corneo Armlet
- Accessories: Superstar Belt, Mako Crystal and Seraphic Earrings
- Summon materia: Carbuncle, Chocobo Chick and Cactuar

Weapons, armors, accessories and summon materia will be available from launch and can be claimed from the Gift Box on the main menu.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
:/

unknown.png

Eerie

Fire and Blood
I have always found that SE games were best played on consoles tbh. The keybords shortcuts always are clunky somehow SMH.

Saven

Pro Adventurer
How is the PC port in general for those who have played it? I'm going to upgrade a few things on my PC before diving into this one (I still need to beat a certain new superboss in the DLC on the PS5 version too).

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Really? Yesterday Max Dood had troubles. I watched his stream, and his game stuttered a lot in sector 7 - it seems he wasn't the only one who had this problem.

The Ars Technica review did report on some problems with the framerate, especially when taking the game above 60fps.
Sam Machkovech said:
Worse, the included settings are limited. The "FPS" menu limits players to a few pre-selected frame rates: 30 (same as PS4), 60 (same as PS5's default), 90, and 120. (Nothing higher for the 144 Hz and 165 Hz crowds.) As I've confirmed in tests, this attempt to lock frame rate to a rounded target leads to occasionally choppy performance when the game can't hit its mark. This problem results in something that resembles frame-pacing stutter; it seems the game does not play nice with a variable refresh rate.

At 1080p resolution, my favorite medium-high-spec laptop runs the game mostly at 90 fps, but the frame rate can drop when the camera shifts to an entirely new real-time-rendered scene or when the game renders any particle-filled explosions. In these moments, frame rate stutter is quite severe, implying that some optimization work remains for Square Enix's PC porting team.

The port seems poised to deliver adequate 60 fps gameplay, which is on par with the PS5, even if its 90 fps and 120 fps modes aren't as optimized as I'd like.

LegendarySaiyan

AKA: SalihGuclu
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.20 GHz
RAM: 8GB

Though, I believe my PC is drunk:lol:
Drunk PC.png
I was first playing at 1080p with lowest settings and the game was stuttering a lot. So I don't understand why GeForce Experience would optimize it to 1440p with higher settings..

Top Bottom