FFVII REMAKE CONFIRMED

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I mean, that's the smart business decision that doesn't undercut their sales. Really no reason not to do that.

However, it's exceedingly generous that they'd even gave a damn towards PS+ PS4 users who only got the Remake for free via subscription. Those who held out for whatever reason got a good deal. :monster:

Saven

Pro Adventurer
It does kind of feel like there's a renewed push for awareness on the remake lately. The English version of the Ultimania also comes out in a few days.

FFVII's birthday is right around the corner, maybe there is a special event planned soon? More news about First Soldier updates, Ever Crisis, maybe the Xbox and Steam release of FFVIIR, and hopefully a teaser of FFVIIR2.

Saven

Pro Adventurer
We did have a FFVIIR trailer released around that time right before it came out. Not FFVII-related, but wasn't FFXIII-2's debut trailer in a January? It wouldn't be out of the ordinary. I don't really expect anything huge like FFVIIR2 to be revealed there, that's why I'm hoping.

cold_spirit

he/him
AKA
Alex T
Ah, the age-old song.
We should actually go back and see if a single FF7-related product has ever been announced anywhere near the OG's release date :P

We received this Remake trailer on Jan 31st, 2020:

We also received this Remake key art at the Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary event on Jan 31st, 2017:

FF7R_Keyart.jpg

Additionally, we received this Advent Children Complete trailer on Jan 31st, 2009:

(this is a re-upload, couldn't find the original, though this lower quality upload is closer to the date)

That's what I know off the top of my head.

All that being said, I don't think we'll get anything for the 25th anniversary coming up. Happy to be wrong though!

Last edited:

Eerie

Fire and Blood
FFVII's birthday is right around the corner, maybe there is a special event planned soon? More news about First Soldier updates, Ever Crisis, maybe the Xbox and Steam release of FFVIIR, and hopefully a teaser of FFVIIR2.

Am I the only one who doubts FFVIIR will *ever* be released on XBox? I remember one of their statements, and it felt to me that they only planned a PC version, not an XBox one.

I want Ever Crisis news personally, it's supposed to get released in 2022 right?

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
I want Ever Crisis news
NdNGbXC.gif

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I wonder if I'm really Cloud.

They really had some weird shit in mind. LOL holy shit.

Cloud wondering aloud with AVALANCHE, Jessie in fact, if he's really himself.

LMAO what else landed on the cutting room floor? What else were they thinking? And what are they thinking now?

TurquoiseHammer

Pro Adventurer
Lmao some of the auto translates are comparably funny to the Japanese.

Are these files only present in the PC file structure because of the accidental dev build release? Also excited to see what else can be unearthed. Show me Kwedge!

Edit: According to the OP, these files also exist in the console versions.

Last edited:
Top Bottom