FFVII Remake Delivery Delay Notice from Square (AKA Shipping Woes)

Shaun

Lv. 25 Adventurer
After several days and even more phone calls with DPD, I finally have mine! :D

I'll say this for DPD, their people who deal with phone calls are all very polite and they all tried to be as helpful as they could, even when circumstances meant they couldn't really do a whole lot.

Sasseli

~*:Newbie:*~
By now I'm really doubtful I'll even get it "early" (can't talk about early anymore, since so many already have it...). I might not even get it until Saturday, because Friday is a holiday. :(
Well, I didn't want to get depressed over a few days, so I'll try not to...

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
By now I'm really doubtful I'll even get it "early" (can't talk about early anymore, since so many already have it...). I might not even get it until Saturday, because Friday is a holiday. :(
Well, I didn't want to get depressed over a few days, so I'll try not to...

Hey, just think: when you finally get it in your hands, the wait will have been worth it!

Anyways, mine reached here at about 0400 this morning, and it's loaded on the delivery truck!! :excited:

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
It seems like my copy is due to arrive in Atlanta any time now, but probably won't actually be out for delivery until tomorrow. Anybody happen to know if you can pick up packages from UPS facilities?

Knights of the Round

Pro Adventurer
It seems like my copy is due to arrive in Atlanta any time now, but probably won't actually be out for delivery until tomorrow. Anybody happen to know if you can pick up packages from UPS facilities?
I highly doubt they'd allow for pickup from their facilities given the current circumstances.

Reactions: LNK

Jimmy XH

Pro Adventurer
Well this is a tease, just sitting on my PS4 all installed and counting down slowly. At least it's got a 1 in front of it now.

Like others have said in other threads, just be careful out there if you don't want to get spoiled. I muted just about every hashtag I could think of on Twitter but even YouTube is becoming a bit of a minefield with recent uploads slipping through the net. It wasn't even a big spoiler I saw, but just made me very wary of what else could get out there.

We are so close...

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
It has arrived.

And holy shit, this fucking box is larger than I imagined. What the fuck.

And the artbook is smaller than I imagined! LOL

Now I simply wait for the data disc's installation.
Im supposed to get mine today! Are the boxes really separate like I've seen?

I really hope they release a larger artbook later this year. I heard the one in the FCE is pretty small:(

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal

I really hope they release a larger artbook later this year. I heard the one in the FCE is pretty small:(

The book is about the size of the game disc case. So yeah, it's small. But it's got a wonderful hard cover and the pages are a nice, glossy quality.

And yes they're packaged separately but they're in one big ass box.

....And I really didn't expect the Play Arts Kai Hardy Daytona Bike to be this fucking big. I'm gonna have to rearrange some shelves to fit it cause it's massive. :monster:

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody

There's that "world preview" book coming later in the year that'll be more like a proper art book, among other things.

Capture5.JPG
aaaaaa its right there! I could get there in like, an hour! But its just gonna sit until tomorrow! I am not gonna be able to focus at work tonight, geez.

You lucky bunch that are getting it today better enjoy the shit outta that game, for the both of us!

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
There's that "world preview" book coming later in the year that'll be more like a proper art book, among other things.

View attachment 5378
aaaaaa its right there! I could get there in like, an hour! But its just gonna sit until tomorrow! I am not gonna be able to focus at work tonight, geez.

You lucky bunch that are getting it today better enjoy the shit outta that game, for the both of us!
Yeah, I ordered that with the polygon figures.
I guess I was just hoping SE would do like what they did with ff15 art books. I'll be satisfied with the world preview, but more artwork is never a bad think for me haha

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal

View attachment 5378

Just to let you know now, if the artwork is your primary motivator for that book don't get your hopes up. The artbook included with the Deluxe Edition has more art than the World Preview one. I have it in Japanese and was disappointed.

I'm gonna get the English World Preview book because I want to read the story and see the other stuff in it. But the art is sorta lacking.

Hope your game arrives soon!

Top Bottom