FFVII Remake: Intergrade Yuffie DLC Announced

KindOfBlue

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Blue
I was surprised when Spider-Man: Miles Morales was made available for PS4 when it seemed it was PS5-only originally, I dunno about SE though...

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
I was surprised when Spider-Man: Miles Morales was made available for PS4 when it seemed it was PS5-only originally, I dunno about SE though...

Today marks the 1 year anniversary of 7R’s intended release on PS4. I’m sure the delays were spent clawing their eyes out over texture loading issues, inability to exceed 30 fps, load times, and lighting. By April 10th I’m sure they were fuck-off-done-forever with PS4, so I see a cold day in hell when they develop for it again.

KindOfBlue

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Blue
Today marks the 1 year anniversary of 7R’s intended release on PS4. I’m sure the delays were spent clawing their eyes out over texture loading issues, inability to exceed 30 fps, load times, and lighting. By April 10th I’m sure they were fuck-off-done-forever with PS4, so I see a cold day in hell when they develop for it again.
But if they don’t fix that door, I won’t be able to sleep

KindOfBlue

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Blue
The door is basically Remake's equivalent to the OG's "This guy are sick." It's wrong, but I'm gonna miss it when it's gone.
My friend, I was 100% totally indifferent to the door especially with all the noise about it...with this post you’ve convinced me that not only should they never change it, even in Intergrade, but now each game should have just one shitty PS1 looking-ass door hiding somewhere to be discovered like Where’s Waldo

The shitty-door should be an enemy in the Whirlwind Maze. Instead of the Sculpture enemy...

...it will just be the shitty Sector 7 door, come back from the Lifestream to haunt- and blind us with its visage.

FINAL-FANTASY-VII-REMAKE_20200409152549.jpg

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
I was in complete "The Emperor IS wearing clothes, you guys" when looking at these doors in my playthrough. I convinced myself "I'm weird for thinking the doors look weird, this must totally be what they are meant to look like". :wacky:

Ah, to be young and in love again.

Along a similar vein, I saw it and was like “Wow it’s amazing that modern tech can fool me so consistently that this is the first time I’m seeing a graphic rather than believing a door.”

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
my personal theory was that these were the textures meant to be loaded in the distance and it just didn't load the appropriate close-up texture, but i don't know what i'm talking about

tbh the door is the thing i'm most looking forward to, will it still look like shit, will it be fixed. no spoilers, i want the surprise

Top Bottom