• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII REMAKE Official MODS Thread

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I believe the modder replaced the Original with the one from the PS4 Demo since the Demo version did not have credits as well. Happy someone thought of this. We needed this mod!

The PS4 demo did not have the full opening so they must have used the YouTube upload.

I'd personally not sacrifice the credits for inferior compression and video quality but to each their own of course :P

LegendarySaiyan

AKA: SalihGuclu
That's actually pretty cool. I started following her a long time ago when she started playing FINAL FANTASY XV and I am so happy that she is the voice of Aerith. And now with this mod she is literally in the game and not just her voice hehe. (Still looks like Aerith, but you get the point)

Jimmy XH

Pro Adventurer

Bruh, my favorite FF.

It begins...!

oh-boy-ff7.gif

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
A 2-in-1 mod of my dreams: Clear Tactical Mode

It removes the desaturation of Tactical Mode, and it includes the F4 to Toggle all UI (this is becoming a common thing to package inside other QOL mods).

Some of you may remember when the demo came out, I made a "combat AMV." I'm looking forward to the clear footage I'm going to get with these two features, definitely want to make more music videos :D Now all I'm looking for is an adjustable FOV hotkey like this mod for FFXII.

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
I wonder - are they doing that through alpha transparency (just making the skirt transparent) or is it a model edit? If it's the latter, I think there's a lot more potential of the mods that can be done.

The drive to start modding is still there for me, but I haven't had the time lately. Also I haven't really been able to think of a mod I'd want to do that is possible and hasn't been done already. Coming up with mod ideas for a narrative-based action game isn't as easy as an open-ended fighter like Smash

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
I wonder - are they doing that through alpha transparency (just making the skirt transparent) or is it a model edit? If it's the latter, I think there's a lot more potential of the mods that can be done.

The drive to start modding is still there for me, but I haven't had the time lately. Also I haven't really been able to think of a mod I'd want to do that is possible and hasn't been done already. Coming up with mod ideas for a narrative-based action game isn't as easy as an open-ended fighter like Smash

It’s the alpha transparency. No model imports are possible at this time.

Top Bottom