• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVIIR at TGS 2019 (NEW TRAILER!)

Only 2 characters in FFVII move that fast without aid of materia.

Sephiroth.

And Loz. Who's a baby form Sephiroth. :monster:

No one's flash-steppin' in FFVII without materia. Unless Reno did some level grindin' on Floor 67 and did a SOLDIER regiment, I don't know how he'd be moving so quickly without aid of "Haste."

I mean it could well be Haste but if it isn't I wouldn't be surprised. He's famously supposed to be super-fast.

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
Dunno if anyone noticed, but the music later in trailer seems to be a new version of "Those Who Fight Further" - the original FF7 boss music. Sound really good imo. :D

For those unfamiliar with Before Crisis lore, in this game the AVALANCHE member Shears recognizes Reno and Rude with the following titles/traits:

"Reno, the fastest of the Turks."

"Rude, the strongest of the Turks."

I've been waiting for an FFVII title to appropriately show a "Speed Demon Reno". The new trailer finally gave me what I've so longed for: A speedster Reno who can competently fight against the likes of Cloud.

Lex said:
@Shademp can I ask you to edit the new trailer into the top of the OP for this thread?
Done :monster:
Thanks for telling me! I had completely forgotten that I created this thread. :wacky:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
trailer music starts with a new orchestration of Bombing Mission, then a CC-style Turks remix, then a big chunk of the the Guard Scorpion boss music.

AKSHUALLY, it's 'Scorpion Sentinel' now

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Scorpion Sentinel is such a great name change. I love it.

And Rude's skinny cause he's nothing but lean muscle under that suit. He dead ass throws Cloud Strife into Aerith and dealt DAMAGE to her.

"Mr. SOLDIER 1st Class... Do you even lift, bro?" -Rude

Throwning a person several feet into another as an attack is just a pure alpha energy, folks. Sleep on Rude at your peril. :monster:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
So with the Shiva and Ifrit summon materia now in Midgar, acquiring Red XIII be much less of a departure from realism. Not sure how I feel about that. I do like the fact that I may be able to do an “only OG Materia” challenge run, though!

Where do you suppose we’ll pick up Shiva and Ifrit? Mini game prizes? Secret bosses?

Top Bottom