Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Nice pull, use Eiko as your main healer! Also with the raid on your going to have a much better chance at getting a very nice tmr there. Mystea is pretty much a necessity for bahamut.

I'd love to give you advice but I haven't attempted bahamut myself yet.

Edit: Aranea trial done and got all prizes first time round 100% Evade Ling with Illusionist Nichol to make her tank the attacks made this trail the easiest I've ever done.

Last edited:

Ghost X

Brave exvius wiki has tips on defeating bahamut. I've done all the tents, but have yet to defeat him. I want to be confident I can given it uses up a rats tail which are time consuming to get. If you can't one shot them, you need to have someone with AOE cover for his megaflare. It can kill you twice in a single turn. Thus probably also important to have Rikku's AOE auto-revive limit burst (fully mastered) ready on the first turn. Dragon killer ability in your weapon, as a stand alone equpped ability, and innate ability of your character stacked up probably helps. The more the merrier. I'll attempt killing Bahamut next time with my chainers, and cap the chain with 2x Alterna on my most powerful magic user equipped with a Draco Spike

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Yeah that wiki is pretty good, I've been reading up on it a lot lately.

For Megaflare it's supposed to be a magic tank cover isn't it? I'm thinking if that's the case I'll bring Chow with me for this one as he's also able to heal.

I still don't feel ready to take Bahamut down, even though I have a really good mix of characters to combat him, I still don't feel ready to go for it.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
So erm, I can't post the link because I'm on my mobile but there's gonna a be a tomb raider collab with the raid happening next event, apparently Lara is a 5* unit and there will be two of her available.

Not sure how I feel about the collab, would prefer a Dragon Quest or another Secret of Mana event if I'm honest, The new versions of Abel, Soleil and Aileen do look pretty cool though.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Major shit going down because apple users are locked out of their accounts as the new update hadn't been released on iOS, the rumours are it's because Gumi has violated Apples terms of service with their Fountain of Lapis and also the gacha rates of the individual units, which Apple had been bern asking developers to do since December, publishing the crystal rate isn't enough they need to be posting the individual rates for units.

I'm an Android user so I've been able to log in no problem, but I honestly feel for anyone that is an iOS user losing raid ranks and arena ranks, due to Gumi's incompetency if the rumours are correct and I do believe that they are.

Edit: statement was issued on the facebook page by gumi saying their app had been approved to go live before maintenance so it sounds like it's an apple problem? Still a shitstorm, lots of angry players right now and still a lot of speculation of whether it has something to do with gacha rate compliance due to several of these types of games going down over Apple yesterday that are vague on the their drop rates, Fire Emblem and the Alchemist code amongst them.

Last edited:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Yeah she's been available from today, you can get two of her, she's also a 5* unit and because you can get two of her it makes for easy chaining pretty generous for new players

Ghost X

Had a few decent rainbow summons recently, I guess. Expensively procured ones (game tickets and lapis, not real money :P). Aileen, Lunera, Rem, Olive, Ace, and Fryevia.

Terra and Ayaka evade me.

Got one of my Elfreeda's TMR, current working on getting Luka's TMR (water god protection) for Leviathan. I've decided that elemental resistance is probably good to have in general as well. After that, I'll work on my other Elfreeda. Then I'll probably work on getting Fryevia's TMR. Doing all that will probably take me 2-3 months :P. Noticed that a lot of my units have some high percentages for their TMRs, due to fusing them with doubles, so perhaps in a few months I'll be in for a windfall of abilities and equipment etc also :P.

Last edited:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I can't get Leviathan right now there's a bug which means the cutscene keeps playing on a loop, I'd just finished his 1* fight and got caught in it, I've Tidus I'm going to use him for the second fight for his 100% water resist, also Chow was brilliant for absorbing magic damage in that fight I think he'll be a must for part 2

Rem is a decent all rounder for healing and damage, and Refia can definitely clear the content.

Fryevia is awesome i just don't use her enough because it's so hard to find chaining partners for her

Elfreeda is a very good option, I've one of her and I'm building her now, this 30M event has me swimming in moogles.

I pulled Lotus Mage Fina two days ago during my daily, she's a really cool character most of her light element attacks scale off her SPR so I've got her equipped with as many SPR items as possible, her limit burst is awesome anyhow I used the 100% worth of moogles of accumulated on her to get her TMR and I don't regret it at all I want more defensive TMRs right now and hers has the best SPR stat on a piece of headgear in the game.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
So i've been a busy bee the last couple of days on this and got the Espers I was missing, Fenrir, Bahamut and Leviathan and have completely depleted my Magicite reserves.

I finally got Bahamut, using a combination of LM Fina and Ayaka to both keep reraising and healing, Chow to mitigate magic damage (ghost I highly recommend you take Basch with you and bump up his spr to tank all the magic attacks because Chow was my absolute lifesaver for tanking in this fight, Orlandeau and a Friend Orlandeau chaining.

I also beat Leviathan both 1 and 2* 2* was really tough and I'm not going to lie I uded lapis as I had to continue twice to knock him down, I took Tidus with an evasion and provoke build so the physical attacks would be drawn to him without damage and also to cast Blitz Mania for the water resist and MP regen. Chow to cover magic and to cast stop resistance, Eiko with POD 153 equipped to Mitigate damage and Dispel his buffs and to back up heal/revive and for summoning Bahamut. LM for Divine Veil for atk and def buff and elemental cover, Reraise casting and main healing and Orlandeau + friend orlandeau for breaking atk/mag and chaining.

This fight was tough, Leviathan 2* hits worse than Bahamut, when I continued I couldn't even use limit Bursts because I needed to rebuff my team and cast reraise again etc, Chow kept Tanking the magic but every now and again would get walloped by physical attack and once Leviathan started spamming Physical attacks and Tidus also went down when he got hit with a Blizzaga spell I started going down, still I got there in the end.

Ghost X

Oh, shi-. 3* summons. Boy, do they need a shit ton of gem things to level 'em up too. Seems well worth it though. Got level 18 on Siren atm, and her stats are already on par with maxed 2* summons. Ran out of energy. Shall attempt to get Ifrit tomorrow.

Ghost X

If you have AOE cover with fire resistance combined with a good AOE ATK buffer, you should be okay. Took me three turns to kill. Probably wouldn't have survived four turns :monster:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
You need 200% fire-resistance because ifrit debuffs you 100%.

So the FFX banner I went in on this and spent 12000 lapis and 25 tickets I got a ton of Wakkas and Seymour's and three THREE off rainbow banners all dupes Aileen, Ayaka and Sea Breeze Fina I mean yay for rainbow crystals but seriously no Yuna or Lulu???

Ghost X

I got Yuna with one 5000 lapis purchase. Hoorah. I bet she's nothing special, stat-wise, etc. Will find out when I read some reviews, I guess :awesome:.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
She's a decent healer particularly if you lack Ayaka or Lotus Fina as she can reraise, elemental support with four of the bar-aga spells, she's, innate 20% resist for all elements, 50% EVO magic and she's the first unit that uses the esper gauge to damage, Energy Blast apparently causes very decent damage

Her Limit burst is a combination of a curaja, massive Regen, a 74% All revive and an all 124% def and spr buff.

Her downsides are she doesn't carry Esunaga, or dual cast or curaja but she's a good all rounder, you can always pop a dualcast materia on her.

Her stats are decent, she's got MP refresh so all in all I think she's good to have.

Let me know how you get on with her :)

Edit: did another 10+1 thought fuck it use your last available 10+1 another off rainbow...Beatrix, like what th actual fuck, how can I get 4 rainbows in a day and not one of them is a banner unit rainbow??

Edit: because I'm trying not to double post daily rainbow...Dark Knight Cecil....are you fucking kidding me??? I've never been so lucky with a run of rainbows which is cool but the fact that none of them are an on banner rainbow is actually pissing me off.

Last edited:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
So Guys

I have to ask, do you know much about the 7* and Super TMRs in the future, from what I've been reading the 7* state is a little but over powered and the game hasn't quite got the content to match it yet.

I've quite a few units ready to become 7* and one where I can get their super TMR (just lucky in my pulls) although I think once you merge them to 7* you lose the original TMR if you haven't completed it so any of my units that I want their TMR for I'll be holding off merging them until I get the TMR I want.

Ghost X

Is there a convenient location where I can read everything about it? :P. I don't wanna dig through reddit :P.

I haven't read much into it. IIRC, you merge doubles to get 7*? If so, does the double also have to also be maxed? If so, is it just the levels that have to be maxed, or do I have to max everything (stat bonuses and trust masters?) :P. What's a super TMR and how do I get that? :awesome:.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
haha Reddit is what I use for all my info, especially strategies.

so you just need 2 5* of the same unit at max level to get their 7* but not their stats apparently the way the unit works changes too.

super TMRs are Tmrs that the character has when they become 7* and the only way to get them is merge more dupes of the character, so you need 4 of the unit to get the super TMR and I dpn't think you can use trust moogles, and once they become 7* you don't have access to their original TMR, for example, Orlandeau's changes to a 180 ATK light element great sword and Lightning gets a +176 Atk sword.

Some of the Super TMRs have amazing stat bonuses too.

Ghost X

Holy shit. I think I've read that only the rare characters get 7* versions as well. Fortunately I have saved a lot of doubles, but getting 4 more of them for a super TMR? Damn near impossible unless you pay a shit ton of money. Losing the original TMR sucks too. Hopefully all the good characters have things like dual wield among other things as innate abilities, if so.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Yeah it's definitely money territory or sheer dumb luck, to get 4 of the same 5*, I've been incredibly lucky to get several 5* dupes and I've 5xFohlen so he's ready to go
the whole way and get the super TMR but I do want 2 of his normal TMR first.

Apparently the JP version has implemented Unit of Choice tickets so you can choose a 5*unit in the future, I imagine they'll bring it to our version eventually which would make things easier for getting the STMR that you want but I hear they are rare to come by.

So I completed the new story event, haven't done the hard Gagazet exploration just yet, so I've a few things to do to keep me occupied. These story events are great Lapis refillers, I wonder when they'll release the next part of the main story, because despite some translation errors I'm, really enjoying the new story.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Next 2 weeks should be kept nice and busy with the FFXI raid, I'm actually looking forward to getting another Y'sthola TM and getting these new 'True versions' Shard of Genius is such a staple on my healers plus megacite replen!. Story continuing and Phoenix Esper coming up is exciting too, Phoenix has the raise spell, so for Trials or events where you need elemental buffs and healing Marie, becomes extremely Viable.

also I think I'm gonna skip the attack and support banners, I'd only go for the support banner if I didn't already have good buffers and debuffers already.

Ghost X

I don't think I have any on the first batch banner, so I might do a 10+1 on that one. Looking forward to the story, especially Phoenix esper. Think the event will be a bit of a yawn (events with old characters in the banner that I already have just don't excite me :P), but gives me a chance to save up on lapis, which is always good :P. Think my next objective will be to concentrate getting Bahamut. Then might give some super bosses another whirl after that.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Story time is always good for Laps refilling too, also I can't wait to enhance my Fryevia she now chains with Orlandeau and Dark Veritas too, I prefer her to Orlandeau but one of the reasons I didn't use her much was because she lacked chaining partners.

Top Bottom