Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete SCENE CHANGES COMPILATION. *SPOILERS*

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I'm really looking forward to the revised Case of Tifa... and I want to see more of this Case of Denzel. StrifesCloud, have you seen that yet?

I'm excited for this too, Ali! I can't wait to read the new stuff. I hope it's nothing disappointing. =)

A

Great Old One
I think Case of Tifa will emphasize more on Tifa's anxiousness on being 'happy,' and Cloud being part of her family. But yay, I'm glad for the Cloti scene. ^_^

GeoMill

Pro Adventurer
Okay, I'm a bit disappointed by hearing that the crew doesn't have new scenes. I won't complain until watching though.
I'm also looking forward to the revised version, Alise. Not to mention the revised Ultimania as well.
Funny how little things like Zack and Aerith walking out differently gets me all excited. I guess some of the 'magic' is in little things like the new facial expressions and smiles as well.

Last edited:

A

Great Old One
Well, I'm also pretty satisfied with the Zerith scenes too, so I think this movie actually came out okay - though, more scenes would have been good. :D

Tiff, yeah, I think they walk out differently... like, Zack follows her behind?

pESCAbAdA

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Does anyone know if they happened to redub Aerith's and Yuffie's lines with Andrea Bowen and Mae Whitman or is it still Mena Suvari and Christy Carlson Romano? Especially the first one. :-p

jkoz

Lv. 25 Adventurer
I second the Mena lines...
I'm hoping they're redone since they canned her for Crisis Core.

A

Great Old One
Case of Yuffie, Case of Lifestream, Case of... another one. Three, I think. And two revised. And one coming out as a mini-animation (Case of Denzel).

Zephyr

Lv. 25 Adventurer
I threw a party when Mena Suvari's voice did not come out of CC Aerith's mouth...she was horrendous...and monotone...

Immortal280

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tiff, Tifa,Or Tiffany
Well, I'm also pretty satisfied with the Zerith scenes too, so I think this movie actually came out okay - though, more scenes would have been good. :D

Tiff, yeah, I think they walk out differently... like, Zack follows her behind?

Im just glad Zack has a main role in this one ^_^ Made me cry when he died in Crisis Core :( but hes back helping his best friend again which made me so happy in my heart XD:joy:

A

Great Old One
Wait, so does this mean no new Aerith scenes?

@ Immortal280: Yeah, I'm pretty happy about how they added to Zack. ^_^

Anatoliae

Gas Mask Enthusiast
AKA
Lachlan, Ana, Aniline, Natoli
I think it's Case of Shinra and Case of Nanaki that you're missin' there.

Immortal280

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tiff, Tifa,Or Tiffany
Wait, so does this mean no new Aerith scenes?

@ Immortal280: Yeah, I'm pretty happy about how they added to Zack. ^_^

Yeah Best friends side by side. It makes me laugh because Zack says
" Didnt you defeat him once before?" in a joking way but cloud looked so awww there :awesome:

Anatoliae

Gas Mask Enthusiast
AKA
Lachlan, Ana, Aniline, Natoli
oh yeah... whoa.. that's a lot of novels!!! :joy:

The more the merrier.

Morseso than the others, I'm pretty interested in the Case of Lifestream. I need to get some info about that soon or I'll implode.

A

Great Old One
Yep, that's pretty sweet. ^_^

Em, also comes to show that Zack can do the same thing too. :awesome:

A

Great Old One
Yep, only Cloud can see 'em - but that just proves the statement on them coming to those who need their help, not because it's 'romantic.' :monster:

Suzaku

Pro Adventurer
The On the Way to a Smile novelization doesn't actually come with the film, it was just released simultaneously. I haven't really seen any information about it yet, but I'm keeping an eye out.

Immortal280

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tiff, Tifa,Or Tiffany
Yep, only Cloud can see 'em - but that just proves the statement on them coming to those who need their help, not because it's 'romantic.' :monster:

Man i wish there was more time in the movie T_T i wanted to see more cloti XD since they claim they are a 'family' it seems :awesome:

Top Bottom