Final Fantasy VII G Bike Announced For Smartphones - S-E + CC2!

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
neeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrdddd

tbh i only play it during the special events. and even then i think 'making me complete 4 different difficulty levels 40 times each to get all the rewards which probably won't even be enough to do what i want with them is super tedious'

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Don't base your decision on that. You'll play for it for a couple hours and probably never again.

I love(d) playing during dog walks when I put them into the dog-run, or while waiting for food to cook. Or of course, to advance and acquire new music.

Looks like I'll just have to save my $ and get a Galaxy S6.

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
Yuffie assist coming:

CA7wbhAUsAAxr0T.png

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
OK those pics look weird (I mean her mouth is fucked up in the illustration but thats par for the course these days) but the in-game pics, I know it's black and white but her eyes look far too light? :closedmonster:

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Last edited:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
no, that's just saying that the event where you get yuffie was ending tomorrow (3rd april) and they posted the 'red version' of yuffie that nomura apparently tweeted about.

and then some kind of creepy comment about how yuffie has long legs and he wants to get stomped on. thanks, twitter

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
no, that's just saying that the event where you get yuffie was ending tomorrow (3rd april) and they posted the 'red version' of yuffie that nomura apparently tweeted about.

and then some kind of creepy comment about how yuffie has long legs and he wants to get stomped on. thanks, twitter

That's kinda disappointing, was expecting to see them with alts :P

Anyway here she is in action:

Last edited:
Alright! So I want to finally get on this train and get a proper phone through which I can install and play the Japanese version of G-Bike.

What do I need to keep in mind when I choose a new phone? Do you need an active internet connection to play G-Bike? Should a Samsung Galaxy S6 be able to play G-Bike?

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i have an iphone so i don't know about android

it connects to a network when you start it up, start or finish a mission, upgrade equipment, etc. so you will need some kind of connection

Foxhound_Veteran

Rookie Adventurer
I actually got tired of waiting for a western release and installed FF VII G-bike on iPhone 5S just a few days ago. It runs smooth and I have not seen any hickups so far.

The process of downloading the game was really easy and only took me a couple of minutes. On iOS you can use your original account and just change the country settings to japanese directly in the phone. By doing it directly in the phone, instead of on the internet, I was able to choose "none" as payment option, thus not requiring me to have a viable japanese payment method. I then opened up the japanese appstore and downloaded the game (since it is free of charge). After downloading the title I neatly restored the country settings to my native one and the title still work as intended.

Here is the guide I followed for iOS, step 9 and onwards are the ones that might come in handy regardless if you are using android or iOS.

https://nihongoperapera.com/store/itunes-japan-registration-guide-no-cc.html

The guide tells you to use the iTunes store on the computer, but that is a dead end for me. Using the phone worked flawlessly though. Just make sure to remember, how to orient yourself in the menues when wanting to switch back to your native language :)

Last edited:

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Woooooohoooo! Version 1.3.1 of G-Bike fixed some bug (Play Store doesn't go into any detail) and I can play again! Even better, didn't lose all my previous progress!!! :excited:

527uon5.png

PcmaE5g.png

RBu26m0.png

As long as everything continues working, I can resume the OST project (presuming there's been new BGM).

Only wish this had been fixed sooner, as I can't get Cid or Yuffie at this point. :(

Last edited:

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
So the game has updated to 1.4.0, and added a Premium item GS which requires directly spending gems. I've been trying to level up as much as I can to advance (Mission 5 is pretty hard for my level and equipment) and so far I've not heard any new music.

v4f93VP.png

dMf4sV4.png

glgknng.png

UDIERyN.png

Last edited:

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
This video shows how the Premium Roulette works (I tried it as well, it's a pain).

Also managed to finally max out the default Hardy Daytona to level 10, and got to Mission 6 (and am disappointed in the lack of any new music).

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
http://sqex-bridge.jp/guest/information/11133

W2ggkE8.jpg

New bike "Shinra SOLDIER-S", can only be obtained via the Premium Roulette.

Stupid sexy bike... not spending $$$ to get gems to play the roulette (already bought 500 gems for $4... and that was used up in a matter of minutes).

I'm still wondering if they'll add the Fenrir... and what ever happened to that alt outfit for Cloud?

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
We probably won't see anything new until E3, on June 16th. Hopefully they'll announce the English version that day too. Since it's been a whole year since they announced it.

E3 is just around the corner! With our exciting slate of games coming out in 2015 and beyond, Square Enix will be hosting a dedicated E3 conference in Downtown LA on Tuesday, June 16, at 9AM PDT/ 5PM BST/ 1AM JST. Start E3 right with a dose of some exciting news before the show officially kicks off later in the day.
What news do we have in store? You’ll just have to wait and see. Can’t attend E3? Not a problem. Viewers unable to attend the show can follow us on our live streaming channels below and see the conference as it happens:

Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/SquareEnixPresents
Youtube: www.Youtube.com/SquareEnixPresents
We’ll also be updating in real time directly from the conference floor so be sure to follow us on Twitter to get up to the minute updates from this event!
www.Twitter.com/SquareEnix

http://na.square-enix.com/us/blog/square-enix-e3-2015-conference

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Here's a video showing the SOLDIER-S bike roulette.

At 1:37, looks like he's about to get the maxed lvl 25 annnnnnd nope.

Also, someone extracted the Cloud, Yuffie and Cid models from G-Bike and imported into FF7PC (I had wondered if/when someone was going to do this).

Top Bottom