Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster [PS3/PS4/Vita]

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
Mine has been dispatched already according to my E-Mail. If it arrives here tomorrow, work will be getting a lovely phone explaining that I am dying and will not be at work until a nice shiny platinum trophy is in my possession.

but seriously, I might have to pull a sicky xD

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I OFFICIALLY HATE YOU AMERICANS UNTIL FRIDAY.

Lex

Administrator
Tenny i will make you an honorary scottish for the day. Bless your cotton socks madame.

Tres on the other hand

shit on your hands and clap

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Tres? See the door? Do one. :monster:

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
SO MY FUCKING FRIEND GOT HIS COPY TODAY AND I DIDN'T I AM SO ANGRY AND JEALOUS AND ITCHING TO PLAY IT.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Rein it in, brother. We feel your pain. :(

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
I can see him playing it! it's driving me crazy!!!!! just give me it already. GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEEE :monster:

Kuroto

Pro Adventurer
Mine hasn't arrived either. :/ I know I won't be able to play it before next week (I don't own a PS3, oops) but I want to get it already. x( I'm so sure someone has stolen it, because the postman has an annoying habit of leaving boxes outside the letterbox, so that any of the people living in the same house could take it. Hasn't happened yet, but who wouldn't want a limited edition of a Final Fantasy game. :P

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
Not getting it delivered, I'll be buying mine Saturday morning from a shop.
Old school shopping bitches.

:smugkat:

I know getting stuff delivered is wonderfully convenient but there is something about going into a shop, looking around for a bit, then looking for & buying what you went in for. Like when you were a kid and you had 'birthday money'. :monster:

Lex

Administrator
^My problem with shops is that they very often don't have what I'm looking for :monster:

Mine all dispatched today thankfully (both the PS3 and Vita versions) and the magical thing about this is that the vita version went down in price after I preordered it so I'm getting both (and the PS3 Limited Edition) for £40.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TOMORROW COULD NOT COME QUICKER

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Because of inFamous, my GAME store opens at 8am tomorrow morning. Woo. Problem is, I have an errand to run after I get my games and probably won't be able to play until early afternoon, since I have two dogs to walk (one walk each). Fuuuuuuuuu-...

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I GOT FFX HD AT MIDNIGHT SO I GOT THE ARTBOOK AND ITS BEAUTIFUL i just passed the thunderplains that's what's uuup

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
I'm finally playing. The blitzball cinematic looks TOTES AMAZEBALLS.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
And I've just passed the laughing scene. Thank God for that. :monster:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
I've just made a few big purchases for things I actually needed and I just bought LR so I agreed not to buy this until:
a) I finish Lightning Returns
b) I return Lightning Returns to GameStop and get my money back

I've passed the deadline to return the game so now I'm stuck with it. :|
I guess I won't be seeing the FFX/X-2 remasters for a while...

Lex

Administrator
"Fuck the community" seems to be the consensus. =P

This is terrible but that's the exact phrase that went through my head XD.

THE ART BOOK IS SO BEAUTIFUL HERE ARE MY COPIES IN ALL THEIR GLORY

1911891_831032190247005_2100022845_n.jpg

AAAARGHHHH SO EXCITED

Also stream:

Seriously though Tres if you want to make a community playthrough I'll totally join in, either on a second save file or I'll just fill it in based on the playthrough i'm starting RIGHT FUCKING NOW GOODBYE

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I would be down. But I don't know when. I'm really debating whether I should pick up a copy or wait for my next paycheck. Ugh I just don't know. :(

Top Bottom