Final Fantasy XIII-2

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Well I actually don't want to give up on it yet. Since I'm not the kind of girl who buys 50 videogames in a year, I'm trying to get platinum for all my current games (Catherine, LBP, Bayonetta, FFXIII & Resonance of Fate) because well, IDK I'm just a treasure junkie lol. But yeah, I'm actually trying to get that since its the only one I have left before I go full platinum. It sucks but oh well...if I get tired I stll have tons of games to get through in the meantime :monster:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
If you shoot for Treasure Hunter to begin with, all the other ones (maxing out Crystarium, etc.) pretty much just come in the process anyway.

I'm VERY rarely a completionist (hell, I never beat Ruby Weapon), and I often care even less about trophies. But after just playing around and having fun, I only had like 2 trophies left so I figured what the hell.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
All right, he literally looks no different, he just doesn't have a hat on. Just judging by what his hair looked like coming out of the hat, what did you expect it to look like? Serious question.
Is it just the slicked-backed-ness that as all of you freakin out?

ForceStealer

Double Growth
No more than I already did.

He looks EXACTLY THE SAME. It's the same coat, in black. The same gloves. The same pants and boots. A red low cut shirt instead of...whatever color it was before. And his hair is in the same place... just hatless.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
if a guy wore a hat for 13 days, took it off, and had gross hat hair. yes, my reaction would be the same.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
But that's what I'm asking you. His hair isn't any different, it's falling around his ears and stuff EXACTLY as it did with the hat on. So is it just the slicked-backed-ness?

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
well his ears don't stick out in the original. but I suppose it is the flat, slicked backness of it, sure.

I mean, think about if you saw someone who wore a hat all the time. then they came around one day without it. you would think they looked weird. Like someone who takes their glasses off and they look like a different person.

Splintered

unsavory tart
But that's what I'm asking you. His hair isn't any different, it's falling around his ears and stuff EXACTLY as it did with the hat on. So is it just the slicked-backed-ness?
Yeah but technically neither is this

thumbnail_c36e4c9ad146733a6c28c0290b8673bc2ff641f6.jpg

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
I thought at first it was Anima, in the future Lightning couldn't not protect.

Well, it makes me wonder about something...

The original game's end is when there arose paradoxes, because before that there was nothing to change.

So.... Anima never died? That would have been a change though - and before the end. Unless Anima didn't truly die in the game. Perhaps Barthandelus and Orphan never die either, at least in some scenarios???

But yeah, how can one become Cie'th if not by the fal'Cie? That makes no sense.

:hohum: :huh: :geek:

Splintered

unsavory tart
It could be that. Although Anima fell before Lightning and friends accidently the whole Cocoon, so it should be outside of the paradox timeline.

I mean, it's not exactly Anima, it's the Vestige that held Anima. And we don't know why Anima was transported to Cocoon (although it could be assumed that it was during the time when Cocoon was stealing resources from Pulse). Isn't Anima also said to be the protector of Pulse, so maybe they'll explain that. :0

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
I mean, it's not exactly Anima, it's the Vestige that held Anima. And we don't know why Anima was transported to Cocoon (although it could be assumed that it was during the time when Cocoon was stealing resources from Pulse). Isn't Anima also said to be the protector of Pulse, so maybe they'll explain that. :0

True, it's the vestige. It's my guess that the scanning scene before that picture (or after it) was Anima's doing.

I think Barthandelus knew what he was doing when he took that particular vestige. But, yeah, again, this is only me guessing.

Though I feel confident saying that the reason why the Vestige was moved to Cocoon was due to the fact that 1) there was a fal'Cie with in, and 2) that fal'Cie had two l'Cie in stasis.

Perfect for the reason Cocoon was built for.

Splintered

unsavory tart
Long live play? Is it, like, suppose to be a new social function for the PSN or something?

Also, I never noticed the victory poses before, Mog just poofs out of the weaponmode. So how does Serah get different types of weapons? thinks too much

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
I kind of like the promotion about Serah's new weapon...sadly I hate to buy my videogames online so I'll just stick to the ones the game already has. Patience is not my virtue.

Top Bottom