Final Fantasy XIII Non-Spoiler Thread

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
So little vids instead of a game? Very interesting. I do hope it will be included with the NA version.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
...You know, I knew there was a reason why I was defending Serah's design.... Now I remember.

That's awesome. Bible Black ftw. She looked pleasantly familiar and attractive but..I couldn't put my finger on it.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Stop ruining the innocence of this character. I will knock you down, Mako. Be prepared. : (

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
You just said you were gonna knock me down...

Clearly, that makes you Garland. If you were Jecht, you'd have told me to stop, or else you'd make me cry. :wackymonster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I know, you sly girl. : (

My name is mumble, you destroyed a cute maiden's image. Prepare to be knocked down...And Don't cry when I do.

aniron

it's me in a labyrinth
AKA
spirit chaser
http://finalfantasy-xiii.net/2009/09/18/official-ffxiii-site-updated-web-novel-in-the-works.html
Well isn't that great? Looking forward to read, hope it won't turn out to be some crap...

Have mixed feelings towards Serah. I never particularly liked any XIII character (except for Yaag, maybe), but she is just... looks too young? Too young to be someone's love interest/fiance. Srsly, she looks like my cousin did when she was 15.
Guess it goes fine with the whole Japanese innocence/cute thing though.

aniron

it's me in a labyrinth
AKA
spirit chaser
serah_jump_1.png

The only picture of Serah I've seen so far where she looks more or less like an adult.
It was also said that she was made to be the prettiest girl in XIII, but I still think Lightning is much better looking. :muhaha:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
From what I've seen, I prefer how most of the other girls look to her. She's kinda cute, if anything. Her hairstyle just looks so odd and uncomfortable to me.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
serah_jump_1.png

The only picture of Serah I've seen so far where she looks more or less like an adult.
It was also said that she was made to be the prettiest girl in XIII, but I still think Lightning is much better looking. :muhaha:

Her eyes got sort of a down syndrome thing going on.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
She's supposed to be the prettiest girl? While cute in a Rikku/Yuffie/Selphie kind of way I wouldn't say she is the prettiest. Either Lightning or the one chick with black hair. They are both way prettier, but I think my heart will always be with Lightning. <3

Her eyes got sort of a down syndrome thing going on.

lol wut? How do you figure?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
But I like Lightning and Serah. : ( I can't decide. Also Vanille because of her cute voice and childish ways.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
She's supposed to be the prettiest girl? While cute in a Rikku/Yuffie/Selphie kind of way I wouldn't say she is the prettiest. Either Lightning or the one chick with black hair. They are both way prettier, but I think my heart will always be with Lightning. <3

lol wut? How do you figure?

look too far apart, and sorta drooping on the sides

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
But I like Lightning and Serah. : ( I can't decide. Also Vanille because of her cute voice and childish ways.

You can like them both equally. It's what pleases you, and that's what should matter. :)

Also yea I forgot about Vanille! lol

Vanille looks kind of like Lightning/Serah as well. Another sister, perhaps? lol

Or...CLONES! :lol:

Black Hand said:
look too far apart, and sorta drooping on the sides

:/ I don't really see Down Syndrome.

aniron

it's me in a labyrinth
AKA
spirit chaser

I guess it has something to do with the Japanese understanding of female beauty, perhaps. People there don't tell you that you're beautiful or gorgeous, but cute. And to be considered "cute looking" you ought to have pale skin, fragile build, pretty hair, big innocent eyes etc

As for black-haired girl (Nora?) I really deslike her already :nah:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I guess it has something to do with the Japanese understanding of female beauty, perhaps. People there don't tell you that you're beautiful or gorgeous, but cute. And to be considered "cute looking" you ought to have pale skin, fragile build, pretty hair, big innocent eyes etc

summary: Japs are all pedophiles, :awesome:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I blame the moe craze. Everything has to be adorable and protectable, otherwise the Japanese won't like it. Look at Mikuru, for God's sake, she the most pathetic moeblob to ever wander the face of animu. Everything about her screams "Pweeze don't let Haruhi-san morest me!1!"

I miss badass girls like Celes Chere or Rosa Farrel, tbqh.

Top Bottom