Final Fantasy XIII Non-Spoiler Thread

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Do you know what's being said in the first place that's causing her to cry? Or you think she's just crying for the hell of it?

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
The trailer was good, and the music was nice up to 2:52.

In terms of design, Sahz's Summon is interesting and Yaag's uniform is better that I tought at first, but Jihl still wins the title of "best designed character", imo. And I like her voice, both in japanese and in english.

The battle scenes look good, as do the environments. Don't know why, but i particulary liked the scene where we see Hope running through Pulse with those giant creatures in the background.

But the trailer itself raises a lot of questions:

Why is Vanille apologizing to Serah?

What is that pulse of energy coming out of Hope's body that threw Snow away? Does Hope becomes a L'cie and that energy is some kind of "gift"?

And why does Serah jumps off Snow's vehicle apparently on her own resolve, placing herself at the mercy of the watery thingie? I suddenly started to listen in my head that Garbage's song, "Stupid Girl".

On the other hand, I almost could hear the fangirls squealing over Snow's six pack. :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
When are people going to stop poo pooing people for having an opinion like massive crybaby assholes?

It's like a bunch of babies getting offended over someone insulting their toys, that they don't even own yet ffs.

This is the only good thing about the trailer as far as I'm concerned
29pq6h3.jpg

ndvd002h.jpg

She's like Lulu and Kimahri's lovechild

Last edited by a moderator:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
When Batman finally stops letting The Joker live.

Yeah, I'm also curious about what power Hope has that would cause that shit. The plot looks to be pretty interesting.

I wonder who's gonna die in this....

aniron

it's me in a labyrinth
AKA
spirit chaser
The only thing that bothers me is the age difference between Snow and Serah. :/

Are there any official statements about the age of Serah?

Nothing is known except that she's a teenager.
But Snow can't be much older than her. He calls Lightning "nee-san" in Japanese version, which mean she's older than him. And Lightning can't be much older than Serah... she's in her early twenties I think.

Do you know what's being said in the first place that's causing her to cry? Or you think she's just crying for the hell of it?

Serah's crying for a reason...
She's the first l'Cie (she hides her mark) and her destiny is something worth crying (at least Vanille cries too)...

On the other hand, I almost could hear the fangirls squealing over Snow's six pack. :monster:

Yaag iz da smexiest! :D

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
what, the hopeexplosion?

and I liked the dinosaurs. Not expecting any special from the plot of this game at all.

I hope everyone dies and Sahz goes super saijin and saves the world with his golden fro

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
what, the hopeexplosion?

and I liked the dinosaurs. Not expecting any special from the plot of this game at all.

I hope everyone dies and Sahz goes super saijin and saves the world with his golden fro

The monsters seem to look really awesome. I think they'd make some pretty memorable enemies. But I guess we'll see.

LOL I'm very curious to see what Sahz's limit break would look like...

And Christ folks, cut your huge ass pictures. Don't keep expecting a mod to do it for you.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
You people are such faggots, those pics aren't that big at all.

Whine whine

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
You people are such faggots, those pics aren't that big at all.

Whine whine

I'll give you cheese too :awesome:

And bullpies, those are fucking huge. What type of monitor are YOU using?!

For some reason I get the feeling Lightning's sister or Hope is gonna die.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
They're not fucking huge you big baby. My laptop's screen is standard. Way to play at being a mod you pussy.

Serah ain't dying in the normal sense according to folks who've translated shit and spoke to people at TGS, she's crystallizing or some shit.

And nothing of value was lost.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
That black-haired chick looks good. :monster:

good man

She really resembles someone though, but I can't remember. But it's not an FF character I'm thinking of, that much I know.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
They're not fucking huge you big baby. My laptop's screen is standard. Way to play at being a mod you pussy.

Serah ain't dying in the normal sense according to folks who've translated shit and spoke to people at TGS, she's crystallizing or some shit.

And nothing of value was lost.

You're a baby. See, you threw a fit first, ergo, your infancy has been assured. :monster: If a picture stretches the thread/post alignment, that's too big.

She's crystallizing? I haven't been keeping up with too many translations at the moment, so that's news to me. I wonder what will Hope do then, and if something will happen to him as well.

aniron

it's me in a labyrinth
AKA
spirit chaser
I read that Hope blames Snow for not being able to save his mother and is ploting revenge against him.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
You're a baby. See, you threw a fit first, ergo, your infancy has been assured. :monster: If a picture stretches the thread/post alignment, that's too big.

Yeah, I'm so going to lose sleep over you kid.

Sahz's summon ain't Ifrit like people were saying before, it's completely original thank god.

His looks like a straight up transformer.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Snow probably has the least imaginative design btw. He looks like a Korean thug ffs.

Everyone else at least looks unique, but he just looks dull.

aniron

it's me in a labyrinth
AKA
spirit chaser
Sahz's summon ain't Ifrit like people were saying before, it's completely original thank god.

His looks like a straight up transformer.

It's Ifrit... If Shiva can transform into a bike, Ifrit can transform into a car. ;)

Snow probably has the least imaginative design btw. He looks like a Korean thug ffs.

I alsways though he looked like California beach boy. :neo:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Korean thugs are the shit. He looks like he just came out of Chinatown and he's gonna throwdown with Psi Com with his barefists.

And it's not Ifrit huh? I wonder who the hell it'd be?

You know, the more I look at these summons, the more I hope and pray Ark comes back and joins in. He'd fit right in, wouldn't you agree? :awesome:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
It's not Ifrit, it was confirmed in a magazine.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
One has to wonder...

If that female PSI COM general is the main villain of the story...could you really see someone as sexy, and human looking as her, turning into some giant, massive final boss monster in the end? :monster:

Top Bottom