Final Fantasy XIII Non-Spoiler Thread

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Seeing as how FF has gotten more and more derivative of past titles, hell yes.

But I don't give a shit. I'm not going to play this game for it's laughable plot, I'm going to play it to explore a new world and go on a new adventure. I'm good for that.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
One has to wonder...

If that female PSI COM general is the main villain of the story...could you really see someone as sexy, and human looking as her, turning into some giant, massive final boss monster in the end? :monster:

No, because some random-ass monster that never appeared in the story before will be the final battle after you beat her. :wacky:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
When are people going to stop poo pooing people for having an opinion like massive crybaby assholes?

It's like a bunch of babies getting offended over someone insulting their toys, that they don't even own yet ffs.

Then for once could you just take your own advice? You always throw a fit over everything, then when someone tells you to knock it off you're like, "lol it's a joke" or you throw it back in their face and claim that everyone else besides you are the ones with the problem and that they need to chill.

It feels a lot like you're just making shit up half the time when someone calls you out on something, as if you're just diverting everyone's attention away from you and onto your accuser.

And when are you going to stop poo pooing every time you don't get what you want like some bratty kid? You could handle situations in a far more intelligent and graceful manner than what you do. Sorry you couldn't handle me calling you out on making an idiot comment about the trailer and also for pointing out an obvious fact that you seemed to have overlooked, but just knock off the tough-guy-asshole facade, okay? Not everyone falls for it.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Then for once could you just take your own advice? You always throw a fit over everything, then when someone tells you to knock it off you're like, "lol it's a joke" or you throw it back in their face and claim that everyone else besides you are the ones with the problem and that they need to chill.

It feels a lot like you're just making shit up half the time when someone calls you out on something, as if you're just diverting everyone's attention away from you and onto your accuser.

And when are you going to stop poo pooing every time you don't get what you want like some bratty kid? You could handle situations in a far more intelligent and graceful manner than what you do. Sorry you couldn't handle me calling you out on making an idiot comment about the trailer and also for pointing out an obvious fact that you seemed to have overlooked, but just knock off the tough-guy-asshole facade, okay? Not everyone falls for it.

What are you on about little girl? Way to be completely wrong again.

Go chill out someone and save the sermons plox, I'm sorry you get so heated over little old me, I'll go and cry now.
I haven't told anyone they're wrong for liking/disliking anything here, or anywhere for that matter, so bugger off thank you.

What idiot comment did I make? Really? Lawl, I stated my opinion, all you did was be an asshole and turn around and call me asshole.
Moving on to Final Fantasy XIII, Nomura revealed that the mysterious black-haired character from the new trailer (now viewable at the FFXIII official site) will be fully detailed in October. It also appears that we'll be seeing more Nomura-designed characters in the future.
Looks like Jihl could wind up being the precursor to the real big bad.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
No, because some random-ass monster that never appeared in the story before will be the final battle after you beat her. :wacky:

DON'T EVEN JOKE AROUND WITH THAT, MAN.

If we get another Necron...I'm gonna be pissed.

And gtfo Dacon, you jaded fuck. I'm tired of you not conforming. I have to say, that your attitude has been a bit negative lately. If this keeps up, I think you'll be hearing about it on your quarterly review.

aniron

it's me in a labyrinth
AKA
spirit chaser
One has to wonder...

If that female PSI COM general is the main villain of the story...could you really see someone as sexy, and human looking as her, turning into some giant, massive final boss monster in the end? :monster:

She could turn into Tinker Bell for all I care. I still think she's a bitch.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
If we get another Necron...I'm gonna be pissed.

Look at my quote, it could happen man.
And gtfo Dacon, you jaded fuck. I'm tired of you not conforming. I have to say, that your attitude has been a bit negative lately. If this keeps up, I think you'll be hearing about it on your quarterly review.

I'll get right on it masa, dun wanna get banned again no way no how!

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer

I'm sorry, perhaps if you cried harder then he might take you more seriously :awesome:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I believe it was famitsu, I'll try and find the quote.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
No idea boot that, I just remember it being said that he's not Ifrit, which sorta makes sense, I mean, look at him, doesn't even vaguely resemble Ifrit, unlike the other summons.

aniron

it's me in a labyrinth
AKA
spirit chaser
Hmm... I just looked at the old trailer featuring Ifrit, and this new transformer-like creature really doesn't look much like him.
Okay. Duh.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
That black haired chick looks pretty damn cool.

My little sister said she looks like Busy Philipps in the first shot.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
What? No, that FF titles have been derivative for a long time now and it's gotten sort of common over the years, and I don't see that changing for 13.

You completely misunderstood that post.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
LOL, people need to just relax and let people say what they want and be respectful, that's all.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
The TGS trailer is up on gametrailers subbed.

For as much as it bored me, the kid blowing Snow off the balcony never gets old.

LOL, people need to just relax and let people say what they want and be respectful, that's all.
Yeah that's not going to happen, these are the same kids who threw a shitfit over me not liking Sahz's design and thinking it looks stereotypically offensive. Some folks are a testament to that old internet adage where folks shit themselves when people's opinions don't line up with their own. Someone doesn't feel the same as you?

ATTACK ATTACK lol

Last edited:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Nothing is known except that she's a teenager.
But Snow can't be much older than her. He calls Lightning "nee-san" in Japanese version, which mean she's older than him. And Lightning can't be much older than Serah... she's in her early twenties I think.

Serah's crying for a reason...
She's the first l'Cie (she hides her mark) and her destiny is something worth crying (at least Vanille cries too)...

Yaag iz da smexiest! :D

What's wrong with being a L'Cie? : ( can't wait to best the beast and save the day and all.

here's hoping Dinosaurs make a come back as well as zombies and an unexpected death.

aniron

it's me in a labyrinth
AKA
spirit chaser
What's wrong with being a L'Cie? : ( can't wait to best the beast and save the day and all.

l'Cie are feared by society and considered to be a great threat. And if a l'Cie fails on his/her mission, they will turn into hideous Cie Corpses.

Top Bottom