Final Fantasy XIII Non-Spoiler Thread

aniron

it's me in a labyrinth
AKA
spirit chaser
And if they succeed in their mission they're turned into crystals.

Is that so? Never heard of that.
So Serah has been turned into crystal because she fulfilled her mission?
What about that new girl with a tatoo? Her mark seem to be faded. Did she fulfill her mission as l'Cie? And why wasn't she turned into crystal?...
She's an interesting character. l'Cie working fo Sanctum.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Iy doesn't look faded to me, more like a different colour. but if it had faded she may succeeded in destroying the fal'Cie that gave it to her. From what i understand, that's how Lightning intends to get out of it anyway. Serah meanwhile was saved by the party, said she completed her focus and crystalised in Lightnings arms.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Yeah I'm a bit out of the loop but shouldn't all that stuff have been spoiler tagged?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Oh shit, Delta 4 we got us a spoiler situation!!!

Serious note though: Shit sucks, we must free them from their pain and shit.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
j8g09y.jpg

jesus christ she looks younger than Rikku did in FFX.

She looks about 14

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
It's okay Dacon. You don't have to be a pedophile if you don't want to. Her being young won't make you do bad things. Just control yourself. Use restraint. Her young, supple skin won't throw you off the wagon.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I think you need to tell that to your buddy Snow.

Hopey probably blew him off that balcony cause he's stealing all the bitches his age

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
That'd be awesome if there was a love triangle between Hope, and Snow regarding her.

And Lightning just keeps looking cooler and cooler. That's fucking tight.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
That'd be awesome if there was a love triangle between Hope, and Snow regarding her.

No it wouldn't, that shit split half the FF7 fandom in a bout of retardation.

I'd rather it be something more personal.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
No it wouldn't, that shit split half the FF7 fandom in a bout of retardation.

I'd rather it be something more personal.

It also made it the most memorable. FFXIII geting a Love Triangle would be epic lulz. I'd relish the chaos.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
No it didn't. Cloud's personality crisis and the looming doom of the world made FF7 memorable, and all of the themes that related well to the current state of the world.

The LTD is almost entirely fostered by idiot fans. I don't remember FF7 because of some shitty perceived Love Triangle, in fact I didn't think there was one until I came online and saw people bickering about it like children.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Yeah but we need a new cow to milk. I think the Tifa-Cloud-Aeris thing is getting kind of old. (Yeah, I'll make that joke after 12 years)

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
And clearly, no one cares what you think, Dac. You live under a rock.

FFXIII LT ftw.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Yeah but we need a new cow to milk. I think the Tifa-Cloud-Aeris thing is getting kind of old. (Yeah, I'll make that joke after 12 years)

People still wank over the real love triangle X-men had.

Dead horses will be beaten.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Wolverine has always been a big part of X-men since the 90s, but he's playing a supporting role these days, being a lead in his own books and Avenger teams.

My point was, the LT in X-men has been dead for years and people still go on about it. Even when it got replaced with Scott, Jean, and Emma Frost and dropped Wolvie.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
New topic - the eidolons transform, right?

Shiva - motorcycle
Odin - sleipnir
Fire-type - Race car
Carbuncle - disk?

So if the other three eidolons shown so far can transform into vehicles, how will Carbuncle's disk form affect battle? I also hear Siren is Hope's summon, what would she turn into?

And, if Bahamut is in the game as a Summon and not just an enemy, I call it out as some sort of aircraft change, like a mini fightercraft.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I hope the rest of them are original summons.

null.

Pro Adventurer
No it didn't. Cloud's personality crisis and the looming doom of the world made FF7 memorable, and all of the themes that related well to the current state of the world.

The LTD is almost entirely fostered by idiot fans. I don't remember FF7 because of some shitty perceived Love Triangle, in fact I didn't think there was one until I came online and saw people bickering about it like children.

Agreed, the LTD really isn't a big deal and certainly doesn't define the game.

I'd say it was those first few hours in Midgar that made FF7 go down in history.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Agreed, the LTD really isn't a big deal and certainly doesn't define the game.

I'd say it was those first few hours in Midgar that made FF7 go down in history.

Yeah, because the plot kinda took a nosedive once you left Midgar and started following Sesshiroth around for no real reason.

Top Bottom