AKA
Tets
2s1wyrm.jpg

:awesome:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Knock me down. Just don't cry while you do it.

And yeah. People who thought Tidus and Yuna being in love was blasphemous. I swear, I don't get when the fuck love stories became taboo for RPGs. If you think its that stupid, just ignore it. It's not like the characters are sucking face while you're beating the shit out of cactaurs or anything.

I don't cry!! D':<

Ay dios mio, RPGs require some sort of intimacy, it's what gives some of the characters some colors. It's what's needed for a good story.

It's cactuar. Not cactaurs.

Serah_FFXIII_by_mumeinil.jpg

Adorable.

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Why the hell does Snow sound so weird now? An Serah's VA is meh. Rest sound ok, like they did last time.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I also detect a bit of an accent on the tattoo chick near the end. Five bucks says she's our resident brooding badass. It's obligatory, you know there'll be one.

EDIT - I know our information isn't always reliable, but FF Wiki:

"An interview in the July 2009 Famitsu revealed that there are times that Hope might even run from battle, and that it is up to the player to train him to become a brave warrior."

Anyone remember Edward in IV? The pussy who ran and hid and made himself totally useless (well, more useless) any time he went into critical health? This better not work like that I tell you, I don't wanna be fighting and have one of my party members chicken out and hide.

Last edited:

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
I'm finding that statement harder and harder to believe. Hope is looking pretty badass. Lightning had to order him to run, he backs Snow into a corner, when that bird creature attacked in the demo Vanille ran while he held his ground with the two military types (don't ask me what Snow was doing, he was an avaiable partymember but wasn't in the cutscene).

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Dios Mio. Serah is Australian?????

Edit: lol no. False alarm.

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I'm finding that statement harder and harder to believe. Hope is looking pretty badass. Lightning had to order him to run, he backs Snow into a corner, when that bird creature attacked in the demo Vanille ran while he held his ground with the two military types (don't ask me what Snow was doing, he was an avaiable partymember but wasn't in the cutscene).

He made snow look like a little bitch after all.

aniron

it's me in a labyrinth
AKA
spirit chaser
Serah's English voice is plain and expressionless. Her Japanesse voice-actress is doing a much better job.
Snow sounds a lil weird in the beginning too.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
I think she meant in English(even though she didn't specify). Coz I know she knows that that Maaya Sakamoto voices Lightning in Japanese.

Last edited:

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
My mistake, Lightning's English voice actor doesn't seem to have been revealed just yet. She sounds like Ashe though. copypaste characters will do that.

Last edited:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I also detect a bit of an accent on the tattoo chick near the end. Five bucks says she's our resident brooding badass. It's obligatory, you know there'll be one.

I thought she kinda looks and sounds like Jack Sparrow, based on that brief line :monster:

I agree that Serah's definitely meh. Yaag sounds a little strange too, but so far I like everyone else. I really like the sound of Lightning and Sazh.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Lightning and Sahz do sound the best.

Especially Lightning, an I read somewhere who her VA was but can't remember now.

Hinata Hyuga

wallflower
AKA
Juniper, Rinali, Legretta
No, actually. It's a joke. I just found out. Still funny, but...

(I was also logged in as my big sister by accident)

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
That image of Lightning is old, was featured on a magazine cover.

It's the one that highlighted how much Lightning needs a goddamn sandwich.

aniron

it's me in a labyrinth
AKA
spirit chaser
Ahh, thanks for finding and sharing these ^^

Huh, no prob. -)

That image of Lightning is old, was featured on a magazine cover.

I know. But it was only recently released on the site.

It's the one that highlighted how much Lightning needs a goddamn sandwich.

I think she looks fine for a model, but for a soldier girl she def needs more flesh on her bones.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
So are these all the characters that are playable? Or do some just have to do with the plot like Rasler did in 12?
When is this scheduled to be released?

Top Bottom