Final Fantasy XIII Non-Spoiler Thread

ForceStealer

Double Growth
It really does. The fact of the matter is, a game shouldn't feel good at all. If the game isn't making you piss yourself, scream in frustration, and literally cause you physical pain and misery from its difficulty, there's something seriously wrong.

Sounds like someone needs to buy Demon's Souls.

(Actually, you really should, it's pretty awesome)

shenron118

Lurk mode: ON
Mako Eyes said:
So FFXIII can feel like heroin withdrawal?
How the hell should I know? I haven't played it yet. The important part is that I'm giving it the chance to feel like heroin withdrawal, instead writing it off as an easy high.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Well, I'm glad you're going in hoping it'd feel like heroin withdrawal. I'm basically expecting it to feel the same way too. So we'll see.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
My pseudo-lesbian infatuation with Vanille has gone too far.
I didn't sleep because I was thinking of Vanille related spoilers and what this meant for our relationship.
HELP ME

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I love people who are critical about movies, games etc. Usually the reviewers only bother to review the good or much-anticipated movies, and give high ratings accordingly.

I mean, I've yet to see a review of Nogglo's Eemglees or whatever it's spelled (damn Japs). It's an excellent game, but the creators didn't spend the last two years building up hype with random trailers, mysterious websites, or stuff on social networks.

Nogglo's Eemgless is not yet slated for 2013 man. What are you on about? it's made by Square Enix, Activision, Sony Entertainment America, Valve, Bungie, Sega and Papa John's. I heard Futurama is involved in making Nogglo's Eemgless 2 as well once Nogglo's Eemgless 1 is finished.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I didn't sleep because I was thinking of Vanille related spoilers and what this meant for our relationship.
HELP ME

Whatever you do, don't make alex wear her costume and prance around to Disney theme park songs k? : (

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Have you?

I haven't, and guess what? I'm smart enough to admit that, and smart enough to admit that I just don't know what the game will be like. As should you.

Just stop worrying so much. Forget the game until March comes. If you still hate it, then feel free to rant then.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Fang is THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
HELP ME

redstring.png

There you go. All is well.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Also, does anyone know if Vanille's accent is Australian or American?
It sounds mildly Australian on closer inspection, and her voice actress is Australian.
HMMM

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Can we make this a smiley?

500x_500x_500x_500x_ginger2.jpg

please respond

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
:ohdear: or :vanille: pls :3

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I will be getting the special ed, I'd be happy to scan the comic for you.
ON CLOSER LISTENING it turns out that Vanille is, in fact, Australian. AWESOME
:ohdear:

Top Bottom