Final Fantasy XV (was Versus XIII)

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
^I started watching but.... why the frack did the person have the menu open the whole time? I couldn't see shit :closedmonster:

Edit: Wait it was automatic? Weird :closedmonster:

It's a glitch you need to do. There's basically two boundaries in the demo, the visible blue line that you can glitch over and a little further beyond that a second invisible one that once you cross it gives you a message of "lol nope out of bounds have a game over, son".

Doing that menu glitch disables that second barrier and you can just walk to Lestallum or Leide and it's all fucked up and unfinished and gives me the heebie jeebies because glitchy environments scare me for some reason :monster:

But yeah, weird and probably spoilery stuff happens at Lestallum at night:

Last edited:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
It's your choice Tenny. I think I'm gonna shell out for it anyway.

Not like I'll be able to play the damn thing until I get PS4 anyway.

Which will hopefully be around Black Friday.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Reading through it again, the UCE special soundtrack is a Blu-ray disc with music from FFXV, Kingsglaive and Brotherhood.
It doesn't actually say whether it's the full soundtrack to anything or not but generally I assume no, since "special soundtracks" packaged with limited editions generally tend to just be selections. And the complete FFXV OST also releases the month after.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Well, after carefully weighing the pros and cons and factoring in bills and other things I want to spend money on in the future I opted to cancel. :monster:

Actually I feel pretty good about it. I couldn't really justify that price.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I made a roundtrip through Leide desert today. :wacky:

Good lord, that took a while. That place is vast. I left Duscae via the north road and went all the way to what is probably the road that'll eventually lead to Insomnia although that's where the floor didn't have any collision detection anymore and I glitched out and got stuck in midair. I was surprised that didn't happen sooner. :wacky:

Inched myself back via midair attacks. :P
Then went back via a different road taking me to the south end of the demo region. Even though the entire Leide area was completely void of any objects, this part had two road signs :wacky:
A little further down it glitched out again and I got catapulted into midair and was kinda stuck. Once again I used midair attacks to inch myself further toward Duscae. Eventually I had solid ground under my feet again and re-entered the demo area which now failed to load most ground textures and looked just as lo-res as the desert :monster:

WfRzr6U.jpg

What a fucking trip. Recorded it although not that exciting to watch especially with that menu in your face all the time :lol:

Last edited:

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
Regarding the Omen trailer, I'm surprised no one saw this coming.

Noct vs Stella was implied in earlier trailers long ago.

Noct vs Luna shouldn't be all that shocking.

Lex

Administrator
Well, after carefully weighing the pros and cons and factoring in bills and other things I want to spend money on in the future I opted to cancel. :monster:

Did you manage to cancel in time? Mine debited this morning and I'm pleased, I was worried it wasn't going to go through today.

I've officially paid for XV you guys 0_0

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

Did you manage to cancel in time? Mine debited this morning and I'm pleased, I was worried it wasn't going to go through today.

I've officially paid for XV you guys 0_0

I did

And woohoo! Exciting!

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Final Fantasy XV is full of other little references to other FF games, including a set of FFVI-style sprites who stand in for the main characters on menu screens. When you’re shopping for gear, the sprites will raise their arms up and down to signal they can equip something, just like in Final Fantasy VI. It’s great.
I loved reading this :D

Kuja9001

Ooooh Salty!
AKA
roxas9001, Krat0s9001, DarkSlayerZero
Cancelled my UCE(didn't have the funds just at this moment).

I need the funds for other things.

I will get the game and the eventual ultimania which will cover the artbook.

The statue and other stuff I don't care about.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
It's officially November. Exactly four weeks until the game releases. D:

I'm gonna start replaying VIII to tide me over until then :monster:

Unit-01

Might be around.
AKA
Sic, Anthony
Regarding the Omen trailer, I'm surprised no one saw this coming.

Noct vs Stella was implied in earlier trailers long ago.

Noct vs Luna shouldn't be all that shocking.

To say it was very one-sided.

Also fuck a certain person on Reddit that had posted a thread titled 'FFXv Review' but it was all just spoilers. (This happened a few weeks ago, and I'm pretty sure the mods took it down).

Warning everyone, be VERY careful if you don't want to be spoiled.

Top Bottom