Final Fantasy XV (was Versus XIII)

Awato

I like to draw
AKA
N/A
WHAT?!

Which one?

This one!! It's not finished, I posted it on Twitter anyways and said I would never have the time to finish it, but SE still included it in there and I am so happy!

ffxv_by_awato-d9x853b.png

Lex

Administrator
This is amazing and if it's OK with you we'd like to share it on the front page :monster:

EDIT: If you have a deviantart or twitter account you'd like shared in the article please let me know :)

Also I am alone in this hangout and you've all been PM'd, get in here lol

Awato

I like to draw
AKA
N/A
OMG IT'S GORGEOUS!!! :aah:

WE SHOULD FRONT PAGE THIS SHIT.

This is amazing and if it's OK with you we'd like to share it on the front page :monster:

EDIT: If you have a deviantart or twitter account you'd like shared in the article please let me know :)

Also I am alone in this hangout and you've all been PM'd, get in here lol

omg thank you guys ///_/// !! My dA is Awato, and my Twitter is aawato! It's 100% OK if you want to feature it !!

Pixel

The Pixie King
Apparently they're giving free copies of the game for reaction videos. Not sure how I feel about that. Real reactions are fine, but it starts feeling a bit self involved when people are doing it for the views.

Pixel

The Pixie King
I'll keep an eye on what's being frontpaged, and stick it on facebook. Probably a better way to get traffic than just posting youtube videos.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Guys can I have a quick headcount kinda thing on who's joining the google hangout?

So far:

Me
Tenny
Force
Carlie
Sicarius VI
Vader
Channy?

Have I missed anyone?

I would join on the hangout Lex but I haz no link :(

Last edited:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
I'm the most excited about King's Glaive, the OST and Carbuncle right now. I'm thoroughly impressed with everything I saw (minus the android game bc I cba to play games on my phone).

EDIT: I knooowww, Red. *sigh* Adulting. :monster:

Top Bottom