Final Fantasy XV (was Versus XIII)

Lex

Administrator
Guys can I have a quick headcount kinda thing on who's joining the google hangout?

So far:

Me
Tenny
Force
Carlie
Sicarius VI
Vader
Channy?

Have I missed anyone?

Lex

Administrator
OH FUCK I JUST GOT SPOILED WITH SOMETHING

BUT MY HYPE LEVELS HAVE TRIPLED BECAUSE OF IT

COME TO ME EVENT, COME NOW

Lex

Administrator
They're releasing a brand new demo for everyone that has a full-game unlock for when the game releases (Carbuncle)!!!!!

IT'S RELEASING TOMORROW

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
bd-y9j.gif

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Don't look don't look don't look RESIST THE TEMPTATION DONT LOOK

Sorry that's my mantra right now. But I'm excited. :awesome: I won't look, the event is only 7 hours away!! XD

Kuroto

Pro Adventurer
Lex, I know it's late but can I still join the call later tonight? I haven't been to this thread in a few days so I just found out about the whole thing. :aah:

I'm so excited! I've been waiting for the release date since forever! Seriously the last time I looked for the release date was less than a week ago. I WANT THIS GAME.

Lex

Administrator
Of course you can m'dear! It's not too late for anyone to join btw. I'd only consider it too late once the event has actually started. I'll PM everyone in a couple of hours :)

Lex

Administrator
I think as a general notice people should go on media blackout now until the actual event if they don't want spoilers.

Lex

Administrator
If you're going to do that, I'd rather you just watch the TLS stream. More people = less bandwidth = lower voice quality.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Just got on YouTube and saw a video in the suggestions with the title "FFXV release date leaked!".

Here I was, pre-writing a news post for it to be published the second Square officially announces it only to be beaten by the leakers anyway >.>
Fuck it, I'm too late now eitherway so might as well stick with waiting for the event.

Awato

I like to draw
AKA
N/A
2e15b418df36ec5426679de53356fee0.png

Some of the art featured in the free calendars given to attendees!!! Wait... One of them is mine!!! ///A/// !!!! AAA!!!!!

Top Bottom