Final Fantasy XV (was Versus XIII)

Lex

Administrator
Only 30,000 of the "Ultimate Collector's Edition" being made.

Recap:

Hironobu Sakaguchi came on stage to introduce it
Nobuo Uematsu recorded a message of support
Yoshitaka Amano was in the audience and took a bow
Shimomura was also there

"Brotherhood" anime announced - 5 parts, all free, first available now. XV Backstory about how the guys became friends.

"Kingsglaive" announced - full length feature movie in CG starring Lena Headey, Sean Bean and that guy from breaking bad. Will be released before the game, follows King Regis concurrently with the story of XV after Noctis leaves the kingdom.

"Platinum Demo" - free to download on PS Store tonight. Is in Noctis's dream, playing will get you a carbuncle pet you can take into FFXV which you can name.

"Justice Monsters V" - a free mobile game that's playable (and syncable) as a mini-game within FFXV when it releases.

Also, there are like 10 trailers. And Florence and the Machine have recorded a cover of Stand By Me which is in two trailers and probably in the game.

And of course release date is Sept 30th

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
The Square-enix store is lagging right now I cannot.

(I also can't remember my SE members account and is probably going to have to make a new one)

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I loved the entire event. Sakaguchi in the beginning was cool. I like that he seems confident in FFXV?
Also, love that Florence + The Machine is singing 'Stand By Me'; it sounds great! <3
The trailers we cool, the locations was so fucking gorgeous <3 <3

And then the anime reveal.

AND THEN THE MOVIE REVEAL

That was when my hype went into overdrive. Not gonna lie. OMG these two things are sooooooooo awesome I cannot wait to see them!

So yeah the anime and movie are just like :aah: :awesome: :aah: :excited: :aah: :excited:

Edit: I had spoiler tags but then I was like "Why the fuck am I tagging this lol" so I removed them :monster:

Last edited:

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
Same here, I can't fork out $270 for the collector's edition no matter how much I want to.

BUT HERE I COME DELUXE EDITIOn maybe

Kuja9001

Ooooh Salty!
AKA
roxas9001, Krat0s9001, DarkSlayerZero
tumblr_inline_o4vy1qjuiG1rud8fo_540.png

Got my Pre-Order in

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Wow, the 30th of September of this year is actually true. I'm actually surprised. I was really expecting a December release to be honest.

And another thing for me to say...."FINALLY!"

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
I'm from a family that did lots of road trips and camping. This is hitting all those "I'm stuck in a car with the same people for the next 4 hours" feels so hard.

Which means I"ll be avoiding the fandom like the plague...

Now here's to hoping that it gets a PC release sooner rather then later...

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
okay now I'm paranoid that I actually ordered the Xbox One edition, and not the PS4 edition.

But it would be so very like me to fuck up my preorder just because I'm excited. XD

Top Bottom