Final Fantasy XV (was Versus XIII)

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
Well, I just checked my bank account and SE took $0.50 from me, so....?????? I don't know what this means.

Just confirming that your card info was correct.

Well, I just checked my bank account and SE took $0.50 from me, so....?????? I don't know what this means.

IIRC that means they're checking to see if they can actually withdraw from your account before making the complete withdrawal.

Ahhh okay.

Maybe if I wait a little bit longer I'll get my email... :sadpanda:

in which Red learns a valuable lesson: don't herpadep from the excitement when preordering games online

Pixel

The Pixie King
I don't like that characters look different in the movie. I know the character models have to be higher quality, but it seems odd, especially Luna.

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
WHOOO HOOO I JUST GOT MY CONFIRMATION EMAIL and I did not herpaderp. I got the PS4 edition.

I really hope that Awato got her preorder through!

Awato

I like to draw
AKA
N/A
!!!!! I JUST GOT THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL!!! Thank goodness, I almost had a heart attack!!! Yay!!

--

Okay now I sleep.

Last edited:

Awato

I like to draw
AKA
N/A
I don't like that characters look different in the movie. I know the character models have to be higher quality, but it seems odd, especially Luna.

Yeah, it seemed weird! In game, Luna's face seems more Asian, but in the movie, her face looks a lot older (and frankly, kind of similar to her voice actress'!)

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Every time a big game comes out with bugs or other flaws: "just say no to pre-orders"

Every time a big game is scheduled to come out in a franchise we like: "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY"

I think I'll wait. :monster:

Lex

Administrator
I ACTUALLY GOT ONE FROM THAT PIECE OF TRASH STORE DIE IN A FIRE SQUARE ENIX YOU PIECE OF SHIT

I was constantly refreshing 10 tabs over the course of two hours. It's just pot luck. Utterly utterly shocking. Kuroto is still trying :(

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
Holy crap that's a lot of fantastic information to process! Love the idea of the XV universe (and it's something that was severely needed with the amount of time and resources spent on this game). The movie looks amazing, I'm looking forward to watching the anime (yes please for a VII series when the Remake comes out!), pinball is meh but I'll give it a whirl - especially because it connects to the main game, and though I can't wait to try the Platinum Demo (downloading now).

Would love the Deluxe Edition.

Remnant-of-VII

Black Mage Mechanic
AKA
Remy
:success:

And... pre-order for the ultimate edition confirmed.

All's right with the world.

HOLY SHIT! That's awesome Lex! Congrats!

Lex

Administrator
The EU store is legit a massive pile of trash, "service unavailable" constantly etc. It's so so bad.

I'm currently coaching Kuroto through her continued attempts.

I played through the new FFXV demo btw (it's out on all PS stores) - it's pretty neat! Super short, but also sweet and interesting. Time to go watch the anime and all the trailers :monster:

But yes victory theme:

uTbftfg.png

^That would be my delivery confirmation email, which came through right away.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I ACTUALLY GOT ONE FROM THAT PIECE OF TRASH STORE DIE IN A FIRE SQUARE ENIX YOU PIECE OF SHIT

I was constantly refreshing 10 tabs over the course of two hours. It's just pot luck. Utterly utterly shocking. Kuroto is still trying :(

I could get one right now, German SE store loads instantly :wackymonster:
I just bought the Deluxe edition instead though because fuck paying 270€, most of which is because of the inclusion of a fucking figurine. I really wanted the artbook and Brotherhood Blu-ray though :@

Last edited:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
It's 270 euros!? That's fucking ridiculous. It's much much cheaper in the UK. Although if you count the cost to your soul from spending two hours battling with the system maybe not lmao.

It's the equivalent of 240€ in the UK...cheaper, but still fucking ridiculous. :P

Lex

Administrator
Shipping is free also though :monster:

IDK, we have 20% VAT too so I thought it'd be a lot more expensive, honestly considering the presence of a Play Arts Kai I thought it'd be at least £200. I know it seems ridiculous, but Play Arts Kai's on their own can be upwards of £100, then you've got the game (£50), then the art book, then the soundtrack, then the anime, then the movie all on Blu-Ray. Obviously we won't count the digital pre-order bonuses but there are a fair few of those.

Seems totally worth it to me. I can see how people might look at that price and shit brix, but considering what you get I honestly think it's pretty good.

Also btw if anybody hasn't watched the first episode of Brotherhood yet, go do so now, it's pretty awesome:

AvecAloes

Donator
Pre-ordered what I assume is just the regular ol' vanilla version on PS4 just now. It's nearly 4AM so I can't be arsed to really figure out what I'm doing right now ~~~

Top Bottom