Final Fantasy XV (was Versus XIII)

Lex

Administrator
Also there's this:

Ce3jbT2UAAQKfhR.jpg

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Remember that just because something is on sale on Ebay at a certain price, doesn't mean it will actually be sold at that price.

While this is true, they've already sold on eBay for over $500 due to scalpers. SE should have limited them to one per person, the idiots. Someone on neogaf bought 10 for the PS4 and 8 for the XBox One just to see if the system would let him.

What a fucking dick. I swear, some people will do anything for a buck, nevermind the fans who have waited for this game for over a fucking decade. >_>

This just goes to show how the rich have all the advantages in our capitalist economies. :wacky:

TerraBranfordStrife

Terra + Cloud forever
Am I the only one not hyped for this game? I still feel 'meh' about it. Sure I'll watch it via 'let's plays' but I don't have any real desire to play it.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Guys, if you're worried about forgetting about the money coming out in September, just save up for it now. :monster:

That's pretty nice though that they don't take the money until then.

I've considered preordering the Deluxe edition but, as I have no PS4 that would be silly. I think I'll probably just wait til it's out. I'm hyped for it so much, but I'm also patient. :awesome:

Lex

Administrator
While this is true, they've already sold on eBay for over $500 due to scalpers. SE should have limited them to one per person, the idiots. Someone on neogaf bought 10 for the PS4 and 8 for the XBox One just to see if the system would let him.

What a fucking dick. I swear, some people will do anything for a buck, nevermind the fans who have waited for this game for over a fucking decade. >_>

This just goes to show how the rich have all the advantages in our capitalist economies. :wacky:

Well... technically a poor person could get some cash from this, since the money isn't debited from your account until September but eBay sales go through nowish.

Kuroto

Pro Adventurer
I've considered preordering the Deluxe edition but, as I have no PS4 that would be silly.

Are you calling me silly? :shifty:

I don't have a PS4 and I still bought it. :wacky: I did the same when Tomb Raider (2013) came out for PS3. I have no regrets. :awesome:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I've considered preordering the Deluxe edition but, as I have no PS4 that would be silly. I think I'll probably just wait til it's out. I'm hyped for it so much, but I'm also patient. :awesome:

rofl

I bought the Ultimate Edition and I don't have a PS4 yet either. :wackymonster:

Lex

Administrator
^Yes but your case is different because you'll have one for Uncharted 4 which is coming in just over a month.

there will be no arguments

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Well... technically a poor person could get some cash from this, since the money isn't debited from your account until September but eBay sales go through nowish.
Good thinking, Batman. That never occurred to me. Which is probably why I'm poor. :P

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Actually, I don't think that Ebay will give you your money until the product is marked as delivered. It will just sit there being held by them.

And yes yes, I will get one for Uncharted 4. :P

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
I preordered the Ultimate Edition and I'm nowhere close to getting a PS4 yet either. Debating on getting one from a pawn shop just to be able to play XV and Type-0, and then when VII comes out and they make a limited edition PS4, I'll buy that one instead. :wacky:

So I finished the demo, and ohmygawd, is it incredibly fun and cute. Probably would have been better at navigating the world, but I'm just not an Xbox fan. But seeing as how it's my only option, I played it anyway.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Okay then the truth is I'm just kind of poor and can't buy the ultimate edition or a PS4 anyhow :wacky: Or even the deluxe version right now.

I just can't spend money on a game until I have the game system, I need the game system first okay? :'( CALL ME WEIRD GO AHEAD

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I think you're one of the only sensible people in this thread. :P But I think I'm this close to being called a party pooper, so I'll leave y'all to it.

vaderSW1

Dark Knight of the Red Wings
Okay then the truth is I'm just kind of poor and can't buy the ultimate edition or a PS4 anyhow :wacky: Or even the deluxe version right now.

I just can't spend money on a game until I have the game system, I need the game system first okay? :'( CALL ME WEIRD GO AHEAD

I actually don't find this weird at all. :monster:

I am pretty obsessive when it comes to Final Fantasy. I buy pretty much every release regardless of whether or not I have the system to play it on. I did this with Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles for Gamecube. I also did this with Final Fantasy III on the DS (though I did coerce my wife's mom into buying me a DS for Christmas and just letting me have it a few days after FFIII came out).

Hell, I've been known just to go out and buy specific game systems just because I know a Final Fantasy is coming to it. Even if I never play ANY OTHER games on the system. Hardcore dedication. (or just obssession) :monster:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Flare, you are perfectly sensible.

I just have impulse problems ok?!?! :closedmonster:

But no, getting a PS4 is definitely a priority for this game. Despite my extravagancies, I can't spend money all willy nilly. But I should be starting a work study at my school soon, so that'll bring in a little extra monies.

vaderSW1

Dark Knight of the Red Wings
stand_lg_zpsqpqvpwg1.jpg

Prompto is definitely getting leaches in his balls. :P

Hands down one of my favorite movies ever! And, I thought about this film the moment I heard the cover of "Stand by Me" playing on the trailer last night. Good pull, sir.

Top Bottom