Final Fantasy XV (was Versus XIII)

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Two things. I can't get past the title screen because TWO things:

+That music <3
+ That Carbuncle <3

Srsly, beautiful music and Carbuncle is so cute I can't stop looking at him/her. :lol:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
What a good bad year for my damn wallet.

Play-Arts Kai figures Gladiolus, Ignis, and Prompto are now up for preorder on the SE store, with a bonus 10% off to those who order before April 10th.

12919916_987588334610397_6992430233680414061_n.jpg

12931052_987588311277066_669558141744633372_n.jpg

12928218_987588337943730_5830419679174417457_n.jpg

10422250_987588351277062_7607503122218481006_n.jpg

12472441_987588394610391_2962730427331546824_n.jpg

You make me feel both a lot better about myself when it comes to figures as well as leery of not being able to say no when I know I should. :monster:

Aww Tenny :properhug:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Okay I have my glasses on but I STILL can't see the t.v. and I clicked out of the little instruction manual that tells you how to start attacking. I've pressed every button and I'm not pulling out a weapon or anything. :(

HALP. I've never really played a PS4 before. :(

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Okay then the truth is I'm just kind of poor and can't buy the ultimate edition or a PS4 anyhow :wacky: Or even the deluxe version right now.

I just can't spend money on a game until I have the game system, I need the game system first okay? :'( CALL ME WEIRD GO AHEAD

"Oh poor poor me, and my lucrative business selling beautiful art." :wacky:
Not so lucrative yet, but thanks for the compliment of beautiful <3 :monster:

Did you know that Flare will be fairy Princessing to the next level with Flart (wearable Flare art)? I've basically stolen all her Kupo nuts and she won't be able to feed her moogles 'till she makes me a Darth Mog necklace. :monster: (I didn't make any of that up)

I wonder how many copies of the game they've actually sold though. I know they already made enough money to buy a small island. :wacky:

I don't even know what to say about the first paragraph, but yeah something like that :wackymonster: Kupopo!

If there's a waiting list for it now... Does that mean all the copies, at least for America, have sold out?

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
No, but I don't see a menu screen or anything. I went through all the buttons on this controller thingum one at a time. So many buttons. ;__;

EDIT: Wait a minute, my FISTS are my weapon. :monster:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
UGH there's a touch pad?? >_<
It is quite literally my first time touching a PS4 control (except for when Mr. Howl sits me on the couch with it and tells me to just press "X" for some reason). :monster:

THANKS TETS! <3

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I preordered the Ultimate Edition and I'm nowhere close to getting a PS4 yet either. Debating on getting one from a pawn shop just to be able to play XV and Type-0, and then when VII comes out and they make a limited edition PS4, I'll buy that one instead. :wacky:

So I finished the demo, and ohmygawd, is it incredibly fun and cute. Probably would have been better at navigating the world, but I'm just not an Xbox fan. But seeing as how it's my only option, I played it anyway.

Silly question: you have an Xbox One... Why didn't you preorder it for that?

Not an Xbox fan. Like at all. I was just desperate to play the demo that I sucked up my pride.

Mr. Lith's the Xbox fan, I'm the Playstation fan. We get the best of both worlds.

Not to mention I hate sharing consoles with people, be they of my own blood. :neo:

Ahh, I feel ya then. The PS4 will stay in the lady cave then?

:closedmonster:

fuck it

aEGrD1O_460sa.gif

No, but I don't see a menu screen or anything. I went through all the buttons on this controller thingum one at a time. So many buttons. ;__;

EDIT: Wait a minute, my FISTS are my weapon. :monster:

a63ceed5d5018c6a82b5cee99d2824f6aa53e9e1ec118abf8fdedd4b2a83d525.jpg

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
9r4xUcF.png

jeLm2WU

QwgmI1J.png

laLDoL9.png

800qmwu.png

pypnpqh.png

W7BWQX8.png

505jw6g.png

I hope the final game includes a photo mode even if it's in a post release patch.

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Thank you, Tets! :properhug:

You guys, I seriously can't get over this Carbuncle fella. He's even cuter than
6a0105356d3066970b010535e45128970b-800wi
. I thought for at least two seconds about dunking my dog in green Kool-Aid. :closedmonster:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I feel like I should eventually do a retrospective article like I did for the FFVII remake. Ten years worth of stuff to look back on! :comedian:

Last edited:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
^ It will be interesting to look at how the game has changed during its 10 year development. It's sort of like when you look at yourself in the mirror for 10 years and you don't realize how you've changed until you look at old pictures and go "who that". :wacky:

Unit-01

Might be around.
AKA
Sic, Anthony
I feel like I should eventually do a retrospective article like I did for the FFVII remake. Ten years worth of stuff to look back on! :comedian:

That would be really interesting. I was actually looking at the differences between Stella and Luna, and how they looked similar but we're complete opposite in characters.

Also someone had pieced together that the Versus 13 version would start out with that party, then the empire attacks. Noctis would meet up with the other 3 and then would eventually fight Mrs. Highwind and Stella afterwards. Would be really cool if they gave us all of the cut content from this game's development.

Top Bottom