Final Fantasy XV (was Versus XIII)

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
On another topic, every year CEDEC (Computer Entertainment Developers Conference) takes place during the summer in Japan, and this August, Square Enix's back with more FFXV-related presentations.

Which happens to be one month before the game is actually(and finally) released.

Lex

Administrator
These have probably been posted, but I'm lazy. Here are some story cutscenes from early points in the game:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
On another topic, every year CEDEC (Computer Entertainment Developers Conference) takes place during the summer in Japan, and this August, Square Enix's back with more FFXV-related presentations.

Which happens to be one month before the game is actually(and finally) released.

Or 2 months. The game releases on Septermber 30, just 1 day away from october.

That too.

It, but that's okay.

Sometimes the lip syncing is waaaaayyyy off, though. I :/

I'm sure it'll be a bit better when the game comes out. Besides, I think the english developers of the translation of japanese games fiddle about with people's mouths in some mouth movements when they talk in games. I noticed that in Crisis Core.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
FFXV Reclaim your Throne Fan Poster, credits to @strhess138 on twitter.
ucz8j87.jpg

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Ah cool. I guess FFXV is doing a "Compilation of Final Fantasy VII" kind of thing, except in this case, there's more anime/movie thing happening than games, whereas with FFVII, it was the opposite(several games including the original and the remake, two anime specials*that aren't canon* and one movie that was remodeled three years later with some of the same actors*both in English and Japanese* reprising their roles for new scenes).

Maybe FFXV should leave the Fabula Novalla Crystallis and have it's own special franchise(like with FFVII, FFXII and FFIV).

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
So we´re actually having a "documentary" of FFXV by IGN after all, "part 2" has been uploaded. Nothing new, though.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Recently, early screening for Kingsglaive: FFXV in Japan ended, some impressions/comments are already up on the internet.

They´re not spoilerific but if you don´t want to know absolutely anything, don´t read what´s below, what did they say?:

1)The identity of the all-armored character turns out to be kind of a surprise.
2)Those who finished Episode Duscae will know about the movie's ending.
3)The identity of the specters in the Dawn trailer will be revealed.
4)Very emotional film, get tissues.
5)The long wait for Kingsglaive/FFXV has been worth it for some people.

Recently, early screening for Kingsglaive: FFXV in Japan ended, some impressions/comments are already up on the internet.

They´re not spoilerific but if you don´t want to know absolutely anything, don´t read what´s below, what did they say?:

1)The identity of the all-armored character turns out to be kind of a surprise.
2)Those who finished Episode Duscae will know about the movie's ending.
3)The identity of the specters in the Dawn trailer will be revealed.
4)Very emotional film, get tissues.
5)The long wait for Kingsglaive/FFXV has been worth it for some people.

5) Some people spotted
Diamond WEAPON.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
My spoiler icon's not working, so I can't comment on the other two comments. What's going on?

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Production on Kingsglaive: FFXV began in Summer 2015. 49 companies worldwide helped to get it out on time

Clarification: The script and concepts were already being worked since 2013, the actual animation of the fetuare only began in 2015.

That's a new world record in movie making history. Normally it takes at least three years to complete even an live-action movie, let alone an animated(the traditional 2D animation and the 3D computer animation) movie, maybe even longer depending on what the companies are doing.

But still, to have 49 companies to help out Square Enix to even make this film in just one year, that's pretty amazing.

While on this note, since the game's ending gonna be very emotional, what's the best chance by anyone's guessing on what it would be like?

My first guess-Noctis and/or Lunafreya die(s).

My second guess-Noctis's father is the final boss and they both die.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Today Japan had an ealy premiere of Kingsglaive: FINAL FANTASY XV (the release date is July 9th).

Celebrating the premiere.
CmlyUhfVYAAiElV.jpg
Cml0ElEUsAAMv6x.jpg

Tabata at the Kingsglaive premiere, guess JP spoilers and reviews will appear soon, best mute the #Kingsglaive tag on Twitter.
CmltGMcWEAAfyun.jpg

Nyx's Japanese VO came to the event in an R8 Audi, similar to one in the film.

Hironobu Sakaguchi with Tabata at the premiere.

Top Bottom