Final Fantasy XV (was Versus XIII)

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
The following information has been discovered by user TwoDotsO from MognetCentral Forum. Copy paste below:

I was checking this video that shows of some of the technology of the game. The below video contains certain debug screens of which one shows more insight into the total amount of Summons as well as the name of one of the Summons.

The moment in the video starts around the 3:32 minute mark, here:

The rest of my post includes heavy speculation for the total amount of Summons (Astrals) as well as a name of one of the Astrals:

As far as I know the inclusion of Shiva was heavily expected and theorized but not really confirmed (correct me if I'm wrong). But we can clearly read that she's present on that screen.

More interestingly we can see that Noct has 7 Summons in his repertoire during that segment. This could mean two things:
There are 7 Summons in total, of which Ramuh, Titan, Shiva and Leviathan are confirmed. That makes 4 3 out of 7. If you count Carbuncle and Leviathan as well, that makes 5 out of 7. That leaves 2 to 4 Summons to still be found.
There are at least 7 Summons and during this demonstration Noct simply doesn't have all the spells, weapons, abilities, and Summons in his repertoire. There might be a few more Summons out there which are either not finished, or simply not included in that "7" that Noct has during this demo.
Either way, I'm already very pleased with knowing there's at least 7. That might not be as much as certain older FF's, but Tabata had already confirmed that there wouldn't be a lot. I was afraid that would mean about 4 or 5, so 7 is already a decent amount. Especially considering they're big deals to acquire and to Summon. They're not simply random spells and abilities you can use nilly willy.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
French cover of Kingsglaive:

tumblr_ob5mfsF0bT1t67vu9o1_400.jpg

Not sure how I feel about this one.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Oh I love seeing different variations of character art, definitely. I just think that the original cover, and even the group render shown in the E3 trailer, encompasses more of what Kingsglaive is really about.

With the French version we just see 3 characters and that's it. :closedmonster:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Not sure if this was mentioned in the thread already (too lazy to go back a few pages atm), but apparently Yojimbo was in the last trailer.

And I just went it through frame by frame, and...

Yup.

There he is!

Attachments

• Kingsglaive Final Fantasy XV - Official Trailer.mp4_snapshot_01.57_[2016.07.31_23.54.28].jpg
    Kingsglaive Final Fantasy XV - Official Trailer.mp4_snapshot_01.57_[2016.07.31_23.54.28].jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Kingsglaive Final Fantasy XV - Official Trailer.mp4_snapshot_01.57_[2016.07.31_23.54.45].jpg
    Kingsglaive Final Fantasy XV - Official Trailer.mp4_snapshot_01.57_[2016.07.31_23.54.45].jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Kingsglaive Final Fantasy XV - Official Trailer.mp4_snapshot_01.58_[2016.07.31_23.57.15].jpg
    Kingsglaive Final Fantasy XV - Official Trailer.mp4_snapshot_01.58_[2016.07.31_23.57.15].jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 17

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
ALL HAIL QUEEN OF SCREEN GRABS

4722b9b500314cf8a71cce5fcba40fae.500x335x5.gif

Did you find anything else interesting yet? :reptar:

10 POINTS TO HOWLIO FOR BEST USE OF THAT GIF

No, I think most of the interesting stuff has been found already.

Diamond Weapon, Sapphire Weapon, Cerberus, Ultros, Yojimbo... I suppose we'll see more cameos once the film comes out.

I mean, I have this screencap of a younger Regis defending Noctis and Luna in the trailer, but I just wanted it because DAMN SON AWRLKASDVAEHR

And I have taken many more screencaps from the trailer of Luna's outfit to use for reference images but that's it. :ultros:

Attachments

• Kingsglaive Final Fantasy XV - Official Trailer.mp4_snapshot_00.47_[2016.07.25_16.45.16].jpg
    Kingsglaive Final Fantasy XV - Official Trailer.mp4_snapshot_00.47_[2016.07.25_16.45.16].jpg
    180 KB · Views: 19

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
Ah of course. Instead of getting to know the only other 3 main party members properly within the course of the story - we'll save that for the DLC.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I really hope the DLC is just little stuff. :closedmonster: I already disliked it when XIII-2 had story DLC because at the time my internet was shit and I couldn't download it (or pay for it :wacky:)

Lex

Administrator
That's awesome though tbf, at least there's a bunch of cities in your country now rather than the closest one being "meanwhile, in France".

Top Bottom