Final Fantasy XV (was Versus XIII)

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Welp you ruined it not going to happen now :monster:

From my place to Bielefeld (which is iirc where Tetsuo lives?) is about three hours' drive though, so, doable as a day trip.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Not sure if this was mentioned in the thread already (too lazy to go back a few pages atm), but apparently Yojimbo was in the last trailer.

And I just went it through frame by frame, and...

Yup.

There he is!

:geek: how does that look like Yojimbo?

Ghost X

It has a circle for a hat. I think it could be one of the knights of the round table. Didn't some of them have circle hats. Pretty sure they have been confirmed to appear in this game.

Last edited:

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
More season pass content.
CpA5Gj3VIAA3T6v.jpg:large

Unit-01

Might be around.
AKA
Sic, Anthony
Hey speaking of Kingsglavie, has anyone been able to buy tickets yet?

I was on Fandango and they aren't out yet.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
I'll have to remember the Australian opening date, but I doubt it'll be shown in my city.

Most likely either in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth or Queensland. Tasmania, while beautiful in the mountains, they hardly get any celebraties or cool things like this and I certainly won't be able to go since it'll be studying.

At least we'll get the chance to buy it on DVD and Bluray in October.

On the other hand, the Sydney Film Festival's already over and they showed Ice Age: Collision Course which was a month earlier than the American actual release date.

Unit-01

Might be around.
AKA
Sic, Anthony
I've been watching Fandango and AMC waiting for some miracle pre-sale ticket event. Nothing. ;__________;

I called Disney Springs, and they basically said to me they didn't know when they where showing it.

But everything with AMC is done on a week to week basis so that's why. Weird because you'd think they'd have pre-sale for a limited release movie but ok SE.

Top Bottom