Final Fantasy XV (was Versus XIII)

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Ohhhhhh I love the older slightly Keanu Reeves looking Noctis. <3
4Yb4GL2.gif

I kind of preferred Gentiana's outfit when it was a great big old heavy dress like in
a765d68bfae5a560c2ca7fbbeeb31da6.jpg
. Now she looks like a fashionista. Although I guess in that artwork, it's sort of hard to distinguish whether or not the dress is open in the front. It's super dark. :closedmonster:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Does the older Noctis mean there'll be a time-skip in the game and we control everyone 15 years later? It's like one of those halfway through the game plot-twists. And they've kept it hidden this whole time. THIS WHOLE TIME. :closedmonster:
Jk :wacky:

Pixel

The Pixie King
Does the older Noctis mean there'll be a time-skip in the game and we control everyone 15 years later? It's like one of those halfway through the game plot-twists. And they've kept it hidden this whole time. THIS WHOLE TIME. :closedmonster:

lion-king-o.gif

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER

Part of me would love it, honestly.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Well I know that, but at now we're hearing it straight from the horse's mouth. :monster:

I'll probably get any DLC in one bundle when it goes on sale later down the road. I'm about to spend enough on this game with the UCE.

Kuja9001

Ooooh Salty!
AKA
roxas9001, Krat0s9001, DarkSlayerZero
Prefer 2013 because I'm reminded of a character that wasn't constantly hyped as being "strong" I miss Stella's design.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
You're still getting the main game + Kingsglaive BD + Brotherhood BD + Play Kai Arts figure + Artbook + Soundtrack. IMO S.E should be charging way more for what they're giving you in the UCE.

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
It's times like these that I'm happy to stick with the PC version of games. By the time it comes out on that platform we'll know what all the DLC are and which ones are worth getting.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Square is still making a fortune off of the UCEs alone, without adding in the other versions of the game. I think the $270 price tag is right there on that fine line of making it too expensive and making it so cheap they lose profit. Someone correct me on this if I'm wrong, but I think this is probably the most expensive FF game set Square has made without throwing in a console.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Ohhhhhh I love the older slightly Keanu Reeves looking Noctis. <3
4Yb4GL2.gif

I kind of preferred Gentiana's outfit when it was a great big old heavy dress like in
a765d68bfae5a560c2ca7fbbeeb31da6.jpg
. Now she looks like a fashionista. Although I guess in that artwork, it's sort of hard to distinguish whether or not the dress is open in the front. It's super dark. :closedmonster:

I do like the way Gentiana's outfit is reminiscent of a kimono, with the layers and the obi. Her outfit actually reminds me of Lulu's in a sense, except this one is actually functional and doesn't seem too hard to put on.

And I love the zippered, high-heeled flip flip boots. :awesome: I actually wouldn't mind cosplaying this outfit one day, if she turns out to be a good character in the game.

Luna's dress is pretty, but the mermaid silhouette seems like it would be hard to move in. But this is Final Fantasy, so assured Luna likely won't have that problem. :wacky:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
The open toes on her high heel boots looks weird to me, but otherwise I like her outfit. It's like an even better version of my favorite
latest

Last edited:

AvecAloes

Donator
So Force and I are going to see Kingsglaive this weekend.......pretty excited about that! Although it might make the delayed wait for the game that much more annoying, haha. It honestly hasn't really bothered me much so far, as I've got grad school starting in September anyway and probably shouldn't allow myself to be too distracted while trying to get into the swing of that, but I'm sure that seeing the movie will give me the itch to play the game.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
^Ohhhhh so lucky <3

I really love Gentiana's outfit and Luna's dress. I want to wear Luna's dress.

....hey maybe someday I should cosplay her :closedmonster:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
^Ohhhhh so lucky <3

I really love Gentiana's outfit and Luna's dress. I want to wear Luna's dress.

....hey maybe someday I should cosplay her :closedmonster:

You totally could!!! :excited:

I'll be the Gentiana to your Luna :megusta:

No but seriously. I can picture you as Luna in a heartbeat.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
^Oh whoa, a 10-year future prologue? How mysterious. I'm excited to see what that's about.

Top Bottom