Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
lunacompare_zps1ez60dr5.jpg

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Tenny ninja'd me with my own screencaps! :lol:

They definitely reworked Luna's character model a little bit. She looks a little bit older in the new shots from the English VA trailer, less doll-like. More human.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
lunacompare2_zps8jtxjrpn.jpg

lunacomapre3_zpsrxstozfk.jpg

I actually really like the way she turned out now. Looks a little bit more like she does in Kingsglaive.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
The updated Luna doesn't have the 'dark eyeliner' around her eyes like the previous model did. I like this better. :monster:

Also, I've started thinking how cool it'd be if the Kingsglaive members from the movie popped up in the game. I've not seen the movie so I dunno what happens with them, but just something I thought of.

Ghost X

I'm guessing the changes (re: Leviathan) are frame rate performance-related, given all that fog, or perhaps that's obvious :P. Unless they're aiming for a Lovecraftian horror effect. At least they should use that as an excuse :P.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
The changes in the Leviathan scene I would say are an improvement, there´s more things going on in the scene.

Ghost X

There maybe more going on in the scene, but I'm betting everything obscured by the fog has a lower resolution to compensate. FFXV demo had frame rate issues, after all. Not aware of any updates as to how they are going about trying to fix that, or if they have. I just prefer the previous look of the Leviathan (which they could've added all the extra bits too without the fog, if performance wasn't a problem). If the fog is plot relevant, and/or they're trying to set a mood, that's fine, but in my view the previous version is prettier :awesome:.

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
I got an email this morning that the Ultimate Edition was ready for preorder.

Guess who's getting the Ultimate Edition? :awesome: no regrets, no regrets. (I guess I gotta cancel my deluxe edition preorder.)

Unit-01

Might be around.
AKA
Sic, Anthony
^You know it gets me slightly angry that it's 270$ and still doesn't come with everything i.e the SEASON PASS.

Maybe they'll change it since the release date was moved, or better yet include some of the aforementioned DLC in the base game.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Re: Leviathan scene, I like that there's more in the latest version, but I do kind of like the sunny version better. It gave you a huge Leviathan silhouette to stare at with the sun behind it/making it dark and towering over.
Though in some ways, seeing it in the fog would be more horrifying (not knowing where all those fins are, ect).

In other words, cool, I don't mind the change. :monster:

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
^You know it gets me slightly angry that it's 270$ and still doesn't come with everything i.e the SEASON PASS.

Maybe they'll change it since the release date was moved, or better yet include some of the aforementioned DLC in the base game.
Why should it have everything?

Top Bottom