X
o9c2npecl8gg6xuwvjkc.jpg

wda1hsz95v9xtjfkmlwg.jpg

X :neo:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Lol. Melisandre pun. I think this is exactly how the next king or queen of Westeros should be chosen.
EDIT: lol Joffrey pun. XD

EDIT: Ooops.

Missed that the Sesame Street video had already been embedded because embedded videos do not show properly for me in Chrome.

Last edited:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
I'm ready to
make an appearance in the final minute of the final episode of this season and announce that I know what happened at the Tower of Joy.
:monster:

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
And I'm ready to
...actually, it's been a long day. I'm just gonna look out the window for a while.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
And I'm ready to
FUCK EVERYONE'S SHIT UP, I'M THE QUEEN BITCHES.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Well that was a complete disappointment. The episode was unfocused, no Dorne, no Arya and more importantly the changes from the books. In the first few seasons with the exception of the mess the show made out of Dany's and Robb's storylines in season 2, most of the changes from the books were harmless. Some actually were even improvements over the books. The Ned/Jaime fight, Arya/Tywin interactions, Drogo actually fighting, Margaery playing a bigger role for example. But since season 4 the changes from the books have been one too many and rarely for the better.

So Petyr is taking Sansa to a place were none of her enemies can reach her, so maybe they're heading to Narnia for all I know considering the off the rails mess her storyline has turned into. Brienne's chapters in AFFC was one of the weakest parts of that book and the show mostly compressed that last season so what now? Is
Lady Stoneheart adapted out or not?
Because if she is then where in the fuck is Brienne's storyline going?

I've almost completely given up in caring what happens at the Wall. So Mance is dead for real now?
Because that sure as hell didn't look like the glamour they use in the books on The Lord O'Bones to pass him off as Mance.
I hope I'm wrong here because this is just ridiculously stupid.

Oh yeah Dany was in the episode, this is gonna be just as annoying as it was in ADWD. Btw I'm already sick and tired of her and Daario.

Ugh just give me Dorne and Arya.

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Hm...I'm wondering about
Brienne & Lady Stoneheart
too...

And as far as Sansa is concerned, I read an interweb theory that she is going to (perhaps) fulfill the roll of
fake Arya at Winterfell
, only...she'll be herself.

The scene where
Mance was burned was weird...the camera kept focusing on Tormund's constipation face and I'm still not sure if that was supposed to be the glamor thing

Top Bottom