trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Okay guys, what does this picture mean?
newego_LARGE_t_1401_106689768-500x375c.jpg

Some factaroos:

+ Cersei and Jamie are siblings
+ Cersei is sitting in the direction of Jamie (who she still places some faith in)
+ Jamie is facing slightly away from Cersei, who he (I think) no longer loves
+ Why is Jon next to Dany? Are they ALSO siblings?!??!??!
+ Dany is facing away from Jon (likely not to interact with his character)
+ Dany is facing cersei....is she headed to King's Landing????!

WHY DOES CERSEI HAVE HAIR???

*reading too far into things*

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
^I'm pretty sure that image has been around for a while, like at least a year.
I mean Jamie has both hands still, right? :monster: I did come across THIS yesterday though, it's the first 'poster image' that Game of Thrones has released for next season starting in April. Jon Snow. Hmm.
12239632_10153329887947734_6491088909217600952_n.jpg

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
^I'm pretty sure that image has been around for a while, like at least a year.
I mean Jamie has both hands still, right? :monster: I did come across THIS yesterday though, it's the first 'poster image' that Game of Thrones has released for next season starting in April. Jon Snow. Hmm.
12239632_10153329887947734_6491088909217600952_n.jpg

Yeah, his erm, attack in the book is a lot less visceral / violent / stabby than they depicted it in the TV show. And even if he is dead, Melisandre is around (definitely in the book, I forgot about S5), and it is known her kind can revive dead 'uns (happens in the TV show, season 4 somewhere, so no book spoilers there). Interesting image though, although theories have pointed at Dany / Jon being related or getting together or something at one point to fight ice zombies. I know nothing, I'm still going to assume the ice zombies will freeze over the world and kill everyone.

Re: the promo image, did Dany or Jaime ever wear that in the TV show last season? I don't remember. Also Jamie was clean-shaven. IDK

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
DERP That is an old image. >_<
Dany wore that in Qarth, I believe. Also, there was some paparazoo imagery taken of Cersei Margery and Dany together but iirc Dany was wearing the last thing she was seen wearing in the show and it was supposedly a photo shoot for promotional purposes. Still haven't seen these photos released yet though. :monster:

See HUR

I don't remember if Jon had his face scratched in the show...I don't think he did...I do recall that he has his eye nearly scratched out by Orell's eagle in the books...Orell was a skinchanger...maybe this images implies skinchanger spoilers.

Talking without thinking here because at work. :monster:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I'm like 99% sure Jon gets his face scratched by the eagle in season....4. I think, right? During the time where Ygritte lets him run away after the direwolves attack the wildings at that tower, I think during that skirmish his face gets all scratched up. :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'm going to need you to send a copy of your n00dz for pre-approval before you send them to Carlie as your punishment. :monster:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I lost this during the hype of the new Remake trailer today, but anyway here's this 40 second teaser thingy for the next season of GoT. OOOH got me excited for next season, I have to admit. :awesome:

Edit: Fix'd!

Last edited:

Ghost X

you need to remove everything in the address before and including the v= between the bracketed youtube things :P. In this case it would be [ youtube ]IxI8aPISq8I[/ youtube ] without the spaces.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
^Oooh got it! It's the first time I tried the youtube tags; thanks Ghost! I'll go back and fix it!

Ghost X

As for the trailer, doesn't reveal too much, but is rather foreboding. Shit has got to hit the fan sooner or later :P.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
I've been excited for Season 6 since the get-go, but the new poster had me squealing when I saw it a few weeks ago, rubbing it in the face of every naysayer I knew that kept saying
Jon was ded.

Season 5 may not have been the best (and truthfully) it was only the last three episodes the redeemed the entire season for me), but I've been following the production and casting announcements of Season 6 very carefully, and I really think that it will be the best season yet. Of course that's usually true with most shows, but I think this one will really blow things out of the water.

I need to reread the books again...

Dark Nation

Melodramatic much..
I expect season 6 to be a kettle coming to the boil by the finale and season 7 will be the all out death doom and destruction. There is just too many loose ends to tie up in one season for me.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Well, and HBO exec said there's definitely an 8th season in the works too. I know D&D wanted to keep it to seven seasons, but I think by the time Season 6 finishes airing we'll know for sure.

Either way, I just can't wait for the show to come back on.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
I think GRRM shut that rumor down.

To be honest, I'd rather just keep everything to the TV show anyway. It's not as if they don't have the budget for big special effects. I'm sure it increases every year with the profit HBO makes!

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Him being outside and on a donkey is already a pretty big spoiler but I'm happy to see it. There were unverified leaks a while back that claimed he'd just have three scenes and done this season, which'd be awful. I too am a big Bran fan.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Taking him away for a whole season though has done exactly what fans feared: aged him considerably. I mean, you can't help puberty but look at him! :monster:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
^Well, it does make it more believable that he
likes/loves Meera being a teenager instead of only 9 years old.
:monster:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
^OOh thanks Howl for posting that, I don't keep up on his blog, and that was some good info. ^_^ I appreciate that he took time to write that for everyone.
I'll just do as he says, and continue to enjoy the show and the books. I do anyway, and I know they're different, there was differences in the beginning and there's differences now, so I won't worry about 'spoils' in the tv series. I'm gonna watch the new season just like last one and hopefully enjoy it even more. :monster:

Top Bottom