Game of Thrones

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Game of Thrones season 6 'Banner Teases'. Apparently they're teasing what's to come with the houses Stark, Lannister, and Targaryen. Thoughts?
The Lannister one... I feel like its saying house Lannister is going to 'fall', or maybe King's Landing?

http://www.makinggameofthrones.com/production-diary/battle-banners-teases

Oooh, I like these. Simple, but powerful in their execution.

I just love how they have Ramsay Bolton speaking in the background with a Stark banner waving.

Can't wait until he gets his ass kicked.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
The Jon Snow saga continues by Kit himself telling us to get over it.

eb6.jpg

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Yeah, I'm not buying it.

He can deny it all he wants; I'm sure he's mandated to, but we're not idiots. We know he's going to come back in some way, and he's still going to look like himself.

In other news, the most awesome video emerged yesterday of Lena Headey reading insults from the reality show 'The Bachelor' as Cersei on Jimmy Kimmel Live.

I could watch this woman insult people all day. :D

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
We know he's going to come back in some way, and he's still going to look like himself.

I'm not convinced,
given how his er, half / adoptive mum ended up looking like (not outside the series, which is lame).

All I meant by that was that from looking at the set pictures,
he hasn't turned into a White Walker like so many are hoping for. He's not a grotesque looking version of himself. He's still recognizable as Jon Snow. :monster:

Which means that he can't really deny that he's dead for good.

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
We know he's going to come back in some way, and he's still going to look like himself.

I'm not convinced,
given how his er, half / adoptive mum ended up looking like (not outside the series, which is lame).

All I meant by that was that from looking at the set pictures,
he hasn't turned into a White Walker like so many are hoping for. He's not a grotesque looking version of himself. He's still recognizable as Jon Snow. :monster:

Which means that he can't really deny that he's dead for good.

Agr'd, in the books
it was even less "definite"-looking than in the more sensationalized TV version. I'm sure he'll be all right. And if he's dead, iirc Melisandre is around to revive him again; wossface that was revived several times didn't look undead either. Catelyn however was revived after spending a few days in the water and shit (iirc), or at least being Very Very dead, instead of more recently deceased.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I haven't seen anything that seemed like it hadn't been in the books yet though, so, all good - lots of stuff from the last book that didn't make it into the last season either.

Top Bottom