Game of Thrones

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Mellisandre-and-Stannis-Baratheon-Carice-van-Houten-and-Stephen-Dillane-Helen-Sloan-1024x681.jpg

Mellisandre and Stannis!

Brienne-Gwendoline-Christie-Helen-Sloan-681x1024.jpg

Brienne!

Jon-Snow-Kit-Harington-Oliver-Upton-1024x681.jpg

Robb-Stark-Richard-Madden-Helen-Sloan-681x1024.jpg

Bran-Stark-and-Hodor-Issac-Hempstead-Wright-and-Kristian-Nairn-Helen-Sloan-1024x681.jpg

Theon-Greyjoy-Alfie-Allen-Helen-Sloan-1024x681.jpg

Renly-Baratheon-Gethin-Anthony-Helen-Sloan-1024x681.jpg

Balon-Greyjoy-Patrick-Malahide-Helen-Sloan-653x1024.jpg

Balon Greyjoy!

Cersei-Lannister-Lena-Headey-Helen-Sloan-1024x681.jpg

Tyrion-Lannister-Peter-Dinklage-Helen-Sloan-1024x681.jpg

Sansa-Stark-Sophie-Turner-Helen-Sloan-1024x681.jpg

Joffrey-Baratheon-Jack-Gleeson-Helen-Sloan-1024x681.jpg

Danereys-Targaryen-Emilia-Clarke-Helen-Sloan-1024x682.jpg

Davos-Seaworth-Liam-Cunningham-Helen-Sloan-1024x884.jpg

Davos!

Arya-Stark-Maisie-Williams-Helen-Sloan-1024x681.jpg

Daenerys-Targaryen-Emilia-Clarke-Paul-Schiraldi-1024x682.jpg

Catelyn-Stark-Michelle-Fairley-Helen-Sloan-681x1024.jpg

Really glad they didn't Hollywood ugly Brienne.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
That Brienne character looks like a dude- oh wait :awesome:. Like how they boyed up Arya too - I was wondering about that. Looking good thar.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
Will continually and always ask for more Jaqen H'ghar.

:|

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Not sure I like what they did to Carice / Melisandre though - deathly pale doesn't really match a priestess of a god of fire.

Also, hodor hodor hodor hodor, hodor Hodor hodor hodor hodor.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
They probably shooped everything in that picture though, :monster: The other promo pictures looked really good.

Catherine

coquettish cat
AKA
Itsuki, Vanille, Meruru, Catherine.
Not sure I like what they did to Carice / Melisandre though - deathly pale doesn't really match a priestess of a god of fire.

Also, hodor hodor hodor hodor, hodor Hodor hodor hodor hodor.

Isn't she supposed to be extremely pale anyway? I think her skin is fine, the hair is what I'm not entirely happy about. It is described as blood red in the book, and hers is pretty much red-ish brown.

I still like her though, and Brienne is just spot on.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Hodor hodor hodor, :hodor:. Hodor hodor hodor hodor, hodor hodor hodor hodor: Hodor, hodor hodor hodor, hodor hodor hodor hodor.

tl;dr - "Hodor", said Hodor.

:hodor:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Is this series worth buying on DVD? I don't have regular access to cable (I'm not much of a TV person anyways).

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Season 1 comes out March 15(?) everywhere, but if you promise to buy it I won't mind if you torrent it, there are a lot of high quality files out there.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Lololol, DVD quality, :awesome:.

Just DL it, fgj. Better quality, no DRM.

Wait, the better quality may actually not apply, depending on how high quality HBO transmits their HD channel with and if that's better or worse than BR quality.

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
What happened to the Elder Scrolls-style ASOIAF game they were s'posed to be making? Did it never get off the ground?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
It probably didn't; in fact, something like that, made by Bethesda, would probably be the only right way to put the stories into video game form, :monster:.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Going back and watching all of season one reminds me just how much I loathe every. Single. Lannister (except Tyrion). UGH. I don't fucking get how these people can be so fucked up. My head actually starts to hurt when they're on screen for more than a minute spewing their bullshit.

Ugh, GRRM, you are so good.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
cersei is my golden queen

i love her with the intense fire of a thousand suns

no regrets

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
"i'm sorry your marriage to ned stark didn't work out"

CERSEI

i kinda love all the lannisters and how fucked up they are (maybe jamie the least though, also tyrion is so stone dumb sometimes it physically hurts me, but whatever GO LIONS)
it's like all the starks gone wrong
(well the starks go wrong anyway, buuuuut)

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
I cannot believe what I am reading, Leora, why are you doing this to us ;-;

Also I want a dire wolf too :3

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
keep it away from my family rishi or it might have to die

I cannot believe what I am reading, Leora, why are you doing this to us ;-;

whaaaat

Cersei is really great

I mean she's a fucking horrible person but out of all the characters in the series she's the most well written!!! and it's kinda hard for me not to sympathize with her and how she became the way we see her in the series

i have a lot of feelings about her

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Cersei is crazy in that really weird charming, endearing way.

I mean when she's not killing puppies she's pretty much the Regina George of Westeros.

Tyrion is a pretty cool guy I like him. Jamie is just... I can't see him and keep a straight face I'm sorry he is far too ridiculous.

Joffrey is a Satan child oh my god.

edit:
keep it away from my family rishi or it might have to die

WOW RUDE TAKING THIS POST BACK.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
i like that cersei is basically sansa's drunken bitchy aunt in season/book two
like god bless her in her cersei manner she actually tries to coach sansa on how to survive but sansa will be sansa

jamie has far less of my sympathies although i do appreciate his arc
tyrion oh my god it's like

he and cersei actually have quite a bit in common but they hate each other SO MUCH and i'm like U GUYS if they just teamed up no one in westeros would have a fucking chance

WOW RUDE TAKING THIS POST BACK.

sometimes starks just have to die

cersei-sm.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom