General Anime Thread

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
This is so funny to me.

Ezl2QQkXsAAnUXQ.jpg

A shonen series marketed to kids and that has their own Happy Meals in Japan, gets an R rating in the US simply because there's lots of blood.

thelastmagus

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Cecil
Sony accidentally leaked Demon Slayer movie on their store and RIPs out there :arr:.

i'd advise caution - not for malware but basically, what's floating around aren't that good quality. nobody was able to rip the movie as a digital file, so the one commonly floating around is a very janky stream with a frame-rate that apparently dips in and out. i'm sure this is no biggie for a lot of fans who are desperate to see it at any rate, but i'd rather wait to see the film in high quality.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Started Angels of Death before it expires on Hulu. Pretty good so far. It's like High Rise Invasion, MC gets teleported into a survival horror world with no memories (I'm sure there's a proper name for this genre).

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Made in Abyss season 2 coming on 2022!!

mia2.jpg

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
People seem to really like Fist. Is it on any streaming platforms? Somewhere that will shut up and take my money?

Edit: Crunchyroll has it. They like to hide the good shit behind the counter.

Edit 2: This hasn't stopped kicking ass since the instant it started. The Year, 199X

Last edited:

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
People seem to really like Fist. Is it on any streaming platforms? Somewhere that will shut up and take my money?

Edit 2: This hasn't stopped kicking ass since the instant it started. The Year, 199X
It's cheesy as fuck, and clearly just made up with basically no planning as it went. I love it.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal

Holy shit, someone just discovered Hokuto no Ken?

You're already a fan.

:monster:

Top Bottom