Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
True, noobs just went for it, instead of asking shitty questions, they just acted like they had been part of the forum for 2 years.

>implying that you haven't been trying to fit in for most of your tenure here

Username

Banned
>implying that you haven't been trying to fit in for most of your tenure here

Admittedly, I am going to try at least once to fit in...it's natural. But I knew that you lot will love me for who you hate. And thats it, move on.

Back to my point..this forum is slow, ACF was better, more posts more often.

Slow...crap forum, and to see you ACF people all calm and crap. lol its bad.

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Admittedly, I am going to try at least once to fit in...it's natural. But I knew that you lot will love me for who you hate. And thats it, move on.

Back to my point..this forum is slow, ACF was better, more posts more often.

Slow...crap forum, and to see you ACF people all calm and crap. lol its bad.
you sound like you want a constant stream of spastic sixteen year olds posting crap about their life and memes

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
You have no clue what ACF was do you?
yes clearly i don't

it's not like i'm friends with people like bex, alex, aaron, dac, kimble or joe

i mean shit im clearly not as popular as that coolkid username.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
what happened to acf?
Summoner Yuna shut it down because she spent too much money seeing Cloverfield in theatres 30 times and couldn't afford to keep it up. At least, that's the official story as to why it closed, but it's clearly bullshit. It's more likely she just didn't feel like keeping it up anymore.

And major lol at the fact that User actually thinks Aki doesn't know what ACF is.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
wtf username weren't you more of an outcast at acf?
He was. I doubt he could name more than a dozen members who weren't on staff at the time, given that he spent about 75% of his time there in the staff detention centre getting his skank on.

Spoiler: I, Brent and Aaron were all staff back then.

Last edited:

Username

Banned
yes clearly i don't

it's not like i'm friends with people like bex, alex, aaron, dac, kimble or joe

i mean shit im clearly not as popular as that coolkid username.

Bex, Alex, Aaron, Dacon, ACF...not to sure on Kimble or Joe Myself. But I repeat the question since you are a bit kiddie...who were you?

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I actually wasn't on ACF, and yet I know just from logical observations of those who were that User was a fucktard there too. :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I think User may have actually gotten banned even more frequently on ACF than he did on TLS. I'm fairly certain I personally banned him at least once, although honestly it's been so long I can't remember for certain whom I banned personally. There were also some good lulz to be had with him angsting about his bannings in Corel Prison. Too bad the place went down suddenly and without warning, because otherwise I'd have thought to save those thradz.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
I think User may have actually gotten banned even more frequently on ACF than he did on TLS. I'm fairly certain I personally banned him at least once, although honestly it's been so long I can't remember for certain whom I banned personally. There were also some good lulz to be had with him angsting about his bannings in Corel Prison. Too bad the place went down suddenly and without warning, because otherwise I'd have thought to save those thradz.

BUT LEAKING FROM STAFF WAS FORBIDDEN

Username

Banned
TBH, V at least talked fucking sense as a mod...unlike the other fucking robots who sucked dick...thats about the only pros I give to you V.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Yeah she was, she moderated the Anime section at ACF.

Her activity was on the wane just as you came around though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom