Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Too bad the place went down suddenly and without warning, because otherwise I'd have thought to save those thradz.

Didn't that place get shut down more than once? I remember it going down in the middle of writing a PM, then it came back and no one was allowed to PM.

I miss the Feedback section, shit was funny as hell. Always War and Peace going on in there.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
It really makes me wonder what would happen if any one of us females met Aaron IRL. Would he immediately proposition for IRL n00dz? Something else just as extreme in his subtle manner?

Username

Banned
Corel Prison was fucking annoying but epic thinking about it.. lol.

so many gay times I was stuck in that crap place talking to DNA or V or Stardust.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Didn't that place get shut down more than once? I remember it going down in the middle of writing a PM, then it came back and no one was allowed to PM.
It went down at least twice. Both times with no advance warning.

I miss the Feedback section, shit was funny as hell. Always War and Peace going on in there.
Yes, the feedback section was by far the best part of the forum. :monster: Well, the best public part. The Corel Prison might have been even better :awesome:

It really makes me wonder what would happen if any one of us females met Aaron IRL. Would he immediately proposition for IRL n00dz? Something else just as extreme in his subtle manner?
I probably wouldn't be that extreme irl :monster:

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
I loved having access to all the hidden forums in the Staff Section when I was given regular mod powers for the Newsletter. Rinoa fucked up my permissions and I had access to everything. I think I only told Aaron about it. Good times.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Yes, the feedback section was by far the best part of the forum
Agreed.

That or Ashes' Great and Glorious spam dictatorship.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Spam was a close second. And Rinoa was not a twat. She was actually one of the few people on staff at the time that was actually willing to listen to members.

Username

Banned
No, she acted as a mod, then was a bitch in spam section...She was a thorn in my side in 'forums suggestions and ideas.'

And its about time spam was in TLS.

And its about time spam was in TLS.

Time for username's usual song and dance about spam and how it'll make this place SO much better.

Dancing_Turian_Animated_Gif_by_Dakkita.gif

Username

Banned
Spam = trash talk....but at least its talk...this forum is fucking boring.

@ Road..ACF staff were the best...no doubt about it..they stood for no shit...but were prepared to discuss and argue...to prove their point. This site lacks true mods, they are all shit and just normal.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Some of us like it here just fine :monster:

Also, no one's heart seems to be in the normal "troll the troll" routine for when Username pops in. Is it getting boring or something (gods know it would after awhile)?

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
No, she acted as a mod, then was a bitch in spam section...She was a thorn in my side in 'forums suggestions and ideas.'
Yeah, see, all of that happened to you because you deserved it. For the rest of us, that just endeared her to us even more.

Sinfinity got slaughtered in Feedback.

With Sinfinity aside, the staff line up at the time was probably the best that forum had ever seen.
Agreed.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
ACF front page is still good for a laugh. Someone issued a statement on the Tsunami relief after a year of complete inactivity.

And of course, the About page never gets old:

That's really about it. There's no unusual story as to why this site started, it just happened out of my love for FFVII and more specifically Sephiroth. This site is dedicated to Sephiroth. For without my love for him, this site would not exist. It is because of him that I wanted to create something like this. For everything, Sephiroth, I thank you. I love you.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Also, no one's heart seems to be in the normal "troll the troll" routine for when Username pops in. Is it getting boring or something (gods know it would after awhile)?
Yeah, it's gotten to be pretty damn routine, and it's hard to put one's heart into something that seems routine.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
This site is dedicated to Sephiroth. For without my love for him, this site would not exist. It is because of him that I wanted to create something like this. For everything, Sephiroth, I thank you. I love you.

-_- tell me why it's creepy or.. or it just me?

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
It's creepy because she's talking that way about a fictional character. Who happens to be a heartless villain. Among other things.

Username

Banned
Btw, wtf is Oh Internet? I miss ED. :<

Username, give me your description of the perfect mod.

All mods suck..

but the perfect mod in my mind would never warn or get involved in a petty spam or argument.

They would only warn if really bad language was mentioned..or it was a real slagging match between two members.

Infact the perfect mod would even join in for a while and cause some entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom