Hope v 2.0 (Zerith club)

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
WELL. It's like... their personalities, I guess. Zack's all carefree and outgoing and all that, and while Tifa is pretty cheery and friendly herself, she's actually a pretty shy person. They're more yin and yang-ish, in a way. It's not unlike Clerith, really.

Somehow... Cloti = - - / Zerith = + + / Fack = - + / Clerith = - +

IMO. :monster:

It's why Fack is like... my second favorite to Clack. :awesome:

BUT THIS IS A ZERITH CLUB. SO HOW BOUT THAT SOLDIER AND FLOWER GURL EH?!

PS: You don't really need any interaction between two characters to make a crack pairing. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Well, as long as it's crack. :P

I think Zack and Aerith are better suited anyway. :) Opposites don't ALWAYS have to attract.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Well, Tifa always wanted the 'true hero' when she was younger, so some people think Zack matches that description perfectly. Plus he's really protective and sweet, and could properly take care of Tifa unlike Cloud who has all this emotional baggage that he has a hard time dealing with. (I'm not attacking the character or saying Tifa doesn't like him, but yeah that's why a lot of people like Fack) I think it's a cute pairing, I think in an AU it would be so sweet. <3 If Zack had lived and got to show Tifa he wasn't some bad guy from Shinra and all that. Thing is though, Tifa has a thing for blondes so Zack is screwed anyway unless he dyes his hair. 8'D

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Opposites don't ALWAYS have to attract.

Don't I know it. *cough*squinoa*cough* :desu:

And Zack and Aerith are too awesome together, truly. But Clack is da best.

I did think their first encounter was a bit of an "opposites attract" scenario though. After all, Aerith was still just an impressionable teenager then-- she could've gotten (most of) her spunk by hanging around Zack a lot. We first meet her as a bit of a demure girly-girl at first anyway. Though maybe I'm thinking this because of the whole "scared of the sky" thing. <.<

Thing is though, Tifa has a thing for blondes so Zack is screwed anyway unless he dyes his hair. 8'D

Wait, wait, is this official? 8D

...wait, who else is blonde in FF7 again? Scarlet? >.>

Fack will always be sweet in AUs. I JUST LOVE THAT PAIRING. :reptar:

but this is a zerith club :monster: /repetitive

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I don't think Aerith and Zack were opposites. He just pulled the true her out of her shell. :monster:

Also, what makes Cloti work for me is that, despite saying she wants the ideal and a hero to save her, Tifa clearly never needs it and is just fine without it. In fact her ideal my not be what makes her truly happy.

Either way I just don't see Tifa/Zack working.

Aerith seems more like the type to enjoy having some free-spirited fun ala Zack.

Tina Armstrong

Rockstar
AKA
Fackbito, RedGloves, Eileen Galvin, Saria, Lady Croft
OH GAWD. YOU DON'T NEED TO UNDERSTAND FACK. YOU DON'T NEED TO UNDERSTAND CRACK PAIRINGS. They are just hot together, and would make a great couple.

Anyway.. I've never been really interested in Zack/Aerith. But I'm starting to feel my inner Zerith after all this amazing fanart. They are both tragic, and that is what makes them beautiful together. CC made me open up my eyes for them more tho, even if I disliked Aerith's "new" personality and her "I'm afraid of the sky"-bullshit.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
Wait, wait, is this official? 8D

...wait, who else is blonde in FF7 again? Scarlet? >.>

I don't think it is, in Crisis Core she kept texting Zack that she was looking for a blonde Solider, meaning Cloud. I don't think that she was looking for any blonde Solider that was around xD
I don't understand Fack, mean Tifa says that she hates the war and army on the boat to Costa Del Sol, and she says that she hates Solider and Shrina for killing her dad. ):
She thought that it would be romantic for Cloud to be her hero when she was like... six, but now she can't stand the army at all, Zack is everything she hates. xD

And Cloud left the army, and he joined when Tifa didn't mind the army, but she probably regrets her childhood dream of Cloud wanting to be apart of the army to save her. I think the Knight and armour thing is more Squall x Rinoa, while Tifa like every little young girl just wanted a prince to carry her in his arms.

tumblr_lkxk94AmQT1qdrtnho1_500.jpg

Elisa Maza

Whomst
Tennyo and Ace:
tumblr_lq239leMlp1qlt632o1_500.png

Why is this discussed? Isn't this a Zerith FC? Or, I accidentally got into the "We don't understand what crack pairings mean" FC?

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
I have to be honest here, originally I came here because thought that it was a Hope club, but I posted some Zerith art so it wouldn't be spam, and to keep the club going along but now I reaaaaaaalllly love the Zerith Pairing <3 <3 <3

tumblr_loebibUfpE1qk6s6mo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lkxkiavXus1qdrtnho1_500.jpg
tumblr_lpl0i58Ba01qg5xcio1_400.jpg

Tina Armstrong

Rockstar
AKA
Fackbito, RedGloves, Eileen Galvin, Saria, Lady Croft
Everytime I see fanart with Aerith in it, I remember why I love her so much. SHE'S SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL AMG

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
OH GAWD. YOU DON'T NEED TO UNDERSTAND FACK. YOU DON'T NEED TO UNDERSTAND CRACK PAIRINGS. They are just hot together, and would make a great couple.

Nooooooo I do need to understand! :(

Anyway.. I've never been really interested in Zack/Aerith. But I'm starting to feel my inner Zerith after all this amazing fanart. They are both tragic, and that is what makes them beautiful together. CC made me open up my eyes for them more tho, even if I disliked Aerith's "new" personality and her "I'm afraid of the sky"-bullshit.

I'm thinking that this is because she was younger. By the time FFVII rolls around she is the girl from the first game.

Tennyo and Ace:
tumblr_lq239leMlp1qlt632o1_500.png

Why is this discussed? Isn't this a Zerith FC? Or, I accidentally got into the "We don't understand what crack pairings mean" FC?

Hey, I was comparing a crack pairing to Zerith so it counts. :P lol

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Their VA's got hitched. :3 CANONZ. :awesome:

But srsly, that's why there's such a beautiful influx of Zerith wedding fanart on pixiv lately. I WAS MIND BLOWN BY HOW IT TOOK OVER. *_* It was like; FINALLY. GOOD ART. AWESOME SHIP.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
Their VA's got hitched. :3 CANONZ. :awesome:

But srsly, that's why there's such a beautiful influx of Zerith wedding fanart on pixiv lately. I WAS MIND BLOWN BY HOW IT TOOK OVER. *_* It was like; FINALLY. GOOD ART. AWESOME SHIP.

It seems to be dieing down a bit though. Though Zerith lovers still love Zerith. <: Like... nothing has made them push away their faith xD

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
I bring more fanart

21308122_p0.jpg

zerith2.jpg

zerith-2.jpg

:D

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
More fanfic from Irish-Brigid.

Lifestream, Converge

There were so many souls. She knew that even with the other Cetra aiding her, it was only a matter of time before the Lifestream was overwhelm with the taint. The knowledge pained her, but she knew that everything rested in his hands, now.
She was so busy tending to the souls that wouldn't join the Lifestream that she didn't sense the presence until it was almost on top of her.

"Aerith?"

That voice, even without a body to go with it, was one she couldn't forget, even though she had tried.

"Zack? What are you..." What are you doing here? What a stupid question. There was only one reason why he would be in the Lifestream. And she knew he was dead. She had heard Cloud's explanation to everyone after he recovered from mako poisoning. She knew, and yet the reality hadn't sunk in until just then.

"I was going to ask the same thing. Aerith. I'm so sorry. I... I wasn't there to protect you. I couldn't even say goodbye or..." The regret pouring out of him nearly overwhelmed her. If she had eyes, she would have cried. It reminded her of Cloud, much the way Cloud used to remind her of him.

"Don't, please. There's nothing you could have done. Cloud already blames himself, I don't want to see you do the same thing."

"Cloud?" His mood lifted slightly. "You met him? How is he? Wait, why would he blame himself for your death?"

Interesting, even as just a soul, it was possible to sigh. "I left to summon Holy. He and the others followed me, but just as he reached me..." There hadn't been any pain. Just a feeling of letting go. "Sephiroth came, too."

"Sephiroth? No way! Cloud killed him five years ago!"

Cloud did? He had left that out of his explanation on the Highwind. "He must have survived somehow, because he came back and tried to destroy the planet."

"He did, huh? That would explain why everything was in a panic a few... months?... ago. Sounds like we have a lot of catching up to do."

She really felt like crying then. It sounded like he expected everything to go back to the way it was, but it couldn't. She couldn't.

"Aerith? What's wrong?"

"Zack! I'm so sorry! You were gone for so long, almost five years, and I tried to forget you but I couldn't. I tried to tell myself that you had forgotten me and found some other girl, but I wore pink every day, just in case. And Cloud... he, he reminded me so much of you. He even had some of your mannerisms. I... Zack?"

Zack was laughing. "When I told him to be my living legacy, I didn't think he'd take it literally? Oh man. But at least he found you so he could tell you what happened."

Aerith would have shook her head if she still had one. "He didn't know you, Zack. He says that it was just a delusion, but I think something happened to him when you died. The Jenova cells in him copied your memories and personality so that he thought you and him were the same person."

"Oh no. When I told him to live for the both of us, I just wanted to give him a reason to go on. I didn't mean... Aerith, you said that he says that now, does that mean you can see what happens on the surface? Is there some way to communicate? I have to tell him to stop blaming himself."

"I don't know. I think so, but I haven't figured out how yet."

"You'll find a way. I know you will. But, um, when Cloud was acting like me, you didn't happen to... fall in love with him, did you?"

She didn't want to answer that question. It was one of the things she had been trying to tell him, but she didn't want to come out and say it.

Turned out, she didn't have to.

"Don't worry about it. Like you said, it was gone for five years, and dead. If I were going to pick someone for you to move on with, he'd be at the top of the list." She felt him smile. "And since you fell for him while he was me, that means I still have a chance."

"A chance? But, we're dead."

"So all the time in the world, right?"

For the first time since her death, she laughed. "Of course."

Homura Akemi

Just a lurker now ;3
AKA
Black★Rock Shooter, Hatsune Miku, Rin, Rin Okumura, Zack Fair.
I drew a picture of Zack and Aerith, its a little rough :/
othero.jpg

Top Bottom