• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Horizon II Forbidden West

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
I just can't get over how perfectly they've got all the faces in this game, particularly during conversations. The first horizon was incredibly good at this. But this one makes the original look amateur by comparison. There's almost no uncanny valley in these interactions, I love it.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
This is a pretty game

kvLWWjm.jpg

Fncsj5z.jpg

9SLrF5G.jpg

qF6FeHA.png

noiUVHD.jpg

Fangu

Great Old One
Got it on Friday. The game glitched during my first 20 minutes of playing, had to reset from the last auto save. Kind of annoying, might wait for a patch before I continue. Game sure is pretty tho.

Reactions: LNK

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Update: so far, this game is GORGEOUS. You can swim underwater now, and I have to say, it's among the best underwater graphics I've seen yet.

That being said, I already hit a glitch that doesn't allow you to proceed, but apparently it's already well known and fairly easy to work around. Still, kind of annoying.

Which mission is the glitch? I ended up staying awake a little longer so I could play. I got to
the point that Aloy was just heading to the forbidden west

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
Which mission is the glitch? I ended up staying awake a little longer so I could play. I got to
the point that Aloy was just heading to the forbidden west
You're already past it. It's when you
Inspect the machine full of arrows, only a few minutes into the start of the game

Reactions: LNK

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
Got it on Friday. The game glitched during my first 20 minutes of playing, had to reset from the last auto save. Kind of annoying, might wait for a patch before I continue. Game sure is pretty tho.
If it's the same glitch I had, I think that's the only one you have to worry about (so far anyway)

LegendarySaiyan

AKA: SalihGuclu
I came across few bugs, nothing big. Once, the enemy vanished under the ground, believe this was the biggest bug I have experienced so far.
Most bugs are lighting and pop-ins, environmental and characters.

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
As an artist, I really am interested in picking this up for the spectacle alone. It’s going to be hard to decide between picking this up and Elden Ring…

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
Aw man, the ropecaster in this game...

aba.gif

I know it was kinda OP in ZD but still...
Oh no... What did they do? That was my baby in ZD. I just realized I never grabbed it from the dude.

Also who's a guy Savior gotta blow around here to finally get some tear arrows?

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Ropecaster is way slower now. Has a bit of a delay when firing and a longer reload animation. Also, ropes don't attach to machine armor although I think better types can eventually pierce it?
Eitherway, it's nerfed though :(

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Also, is it just me or is the game a bit harder than ZD?
Feels like the machines pack way more of a punch. They probably expect you to compensate with buffs and such this time around. All these new features, I keep forgetting they exist. Like the food buffs and valor surges, I have barely used them lmao

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
Feels like the machines pack way more of a punch. They probably expect you to compensate with buffs and such this time around. All these new features, I keep forgetting they exist. Like the food buffs and valor surges, I have barely used them lmao
giphy.gif

Oh my god, I don't remember the first game being this difficult. Sometimes I get killed in two hits. I definitely didn't scream at ZD nearly as often.

Any feature that uses food/potions/whatever for temporary stat buffs is something I never use. I always forget about it. Plus pounding a resistance potion or eating a stew in the middle of battle kinda breaks the rhythm.

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate

Difficult? Psssshhhh, this game is super easy. Just play on easy, like I do muahahaha

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
UK opening week boxed sales:

* 2/3 of sales were on PS5 and 1/3 on PS4
* 35% down compared to Zero Dawn.
* Second biggest PS5 game launch.
* Second biggest release of the year, just behind Pokemon Legends: Arceus.

So lots of people paid more than they could've needed to.

Reactions: Wol

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Patch 1.05 is out

PATCH NOTES
KNOWN ISSUES
We are currently looking into several issues reported by the community:
  • The team is investigating with high priority, several graphical issues reported by players regarding shimmering, sharpening and screen saturation when moving the camera.
  • Some players are experiencing an issue with infinite loading screens when attempting to load into Melee Pits.
  • Some players are experiencing an issue where Aloy’s outfit appears blurry in Photo Mode.
  • Some players are experiencing an issue in main quest ‘Reach for the Stars’ where Aloy can’t interact with a machine carcass, blocking progression.

FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
Main Quests

• Fixed an issue in main quest ‘Reach for the Stars’ where reloading a certain auto-save after completing the first quest could block progression.
  • Fixed an issue during interlude ‘The Eye of the Earth’ where Aloy could fall out of the world after skipping a cinematic.
  • Fixed an issue in main quest ‘Cradle of Echoes’ where Varl would wander off on a reload from save.
  • Fixed an issue in main quest ‘The Sea of Sands’ affecting several grapple points.
Side Quests and Errands
  • Fixed an issue in side quest ‘Blood Choke’ where Atekka would appear to fall out of the sky.
  • Fixed a progression issue in side quest ‘In The Fog’ related to fast travel during the quest.
  • Fixed an issue in errand quest ‘Night of Lights’ where a pullable box could get stuck and block the quest progression.
World activities
  • Fixed an issue where Relic Ruin: The Daunt could not be started in certain circumstances.
  • Fixed an issue in salvage contract The Greenswell: Plowhorn and the Plants where an optional objective could not be completed if the required item was sent to the player stash.
  • A rogue Tallneck near The Stand of the Sentinels that would sometimes change the direction of its route has been disciplined.
Gameplay fixes
  • The Second Chance skill should now work correctly.
  • Fixed an issue where the camera had an unintended position when using certain weapon techniques.
General fixes
  • Image oversharpening in HDR mode has been corrected.
  • Fixed an issue where some settlements would stream in, then stream out in certain circumstances.
  • Fixed an issue where the HUD would flicker when the player performs a loot action.
  • Fixed an issue where rapidly opening and closing the map could cause graphical anomalies.
  • Fixed an issue where Aloy's animation would sometimes jitter rapidly when climbing after picking up a plant has been fixed.
  • Fixed a global issue where the direction of Aloy's gaze, or that of certain NPCs, was incorrect.
  • Fixed several instances where Aloy, NPCs or enemies could get stuck in geometry.
  • Fixed an issue where roads and icons on the map would sometimes appear with a delay.
  • Fixed several streaming issues and unintended loading screens.
  • NPCs that seemed to suffer from insomnia and would gather in large groups at night in settlements should act more naturally now.
  • Petra will no longer teleport into her seat inside the Chainscrape brewery if followed immediately after the initial conversation with her.
Crash fixes
  • Fixed several crashes.
Other
  • Various performance improvements.
  • Various other minor fixes and cosmetic improvements.

Top Bottom