Iron Man

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
You should see the other trailer.

the motherfucking suitcase omg. My faith in pretty much every actor and their characters in that movie is totally affirmed. Except for Black Widow. why the fuck doesn't she say anything in any trailers

Speaking of action movies and Sylvester Stallone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6RU5y2fU6s :monster:

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
I'm excited! I came to know Robert D Jr from the first one and saw him everywhere afterwards xD. He is funny and just all around awesome! Also became a big Iron Man fan from it too lol. I got good hopes for the sequel, seems to have stayed on the same kind of air from the first one. :)

~ SoS

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
You should see the other trailer.

the motherfucking suitcase omg. My faith in pretty much every actor and their characters in that movie is totally affirmed. Except for Black Widow. why the fuck doesn't she say anything in any trailers

Speaking of action movies and Sylvester Stallone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6RU5y2fU6s :monster:

I saw that on april fools day and have been sitting here nearly a month now thinking that movie was a joke. Im sad now since its real :ego:

@castiel, downey has a ton of good movies, his 80's ones werent that bad either if you dont mind the brat pack.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Man, I loved the first Iron Man soundtrack, I hope they keep it in the same vein for the second and third.

I saw that on april fools day and have been sitting here nearly a month now thinking that movie was a joke. Im sad now since its real :ego:

to be honest the little action-hero lover in me is kinda excited for this. It's like a whole heap of cool action-movie actors smushed into one. I mean, Arnold fucking Schwarzeneggar is in that. And Bruce Willis. Well basically it's all the cool doods in one movie yeah

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I want to see the expendables, fuck you fags. Fucking Jet Li,Stallone, Statham, and other action movie stars all in one. Schwarznigger is just a cameo though, screw that negra.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
I can't wait for the new Iron Man to be out. ^_^ Of all the superhero movies out there, Iron Man is definitely one of my favorites.

Robert Downey Jr. is an awesome actor.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I really want to see this movie, and I'm certain I'll enjoy it if the reviews are anything to go by. But I'm still annoyed that they went with nigga Fury after sucking Jackson's dick in the Ultimates. I can't stand it when people change a character's race and make them all ghetto and ebonics just for the sake of doing it, or there's not enough minority characters in a film.

It doesn't help that I was sold on wanting Liam Neeson as Fury for year :/

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
or there's not enough minority characters in a film.

This, I believe, is actually the main reason most black people appear in movies, TV shows, and advertising for companies that have to use a multi-culture crew that are all happy and such.

It's interesting to note that usually, the black one stands a little aside from the happy white boy / white girl / asian girl.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Im watching that review and im not hearing anything necessarily bad.
"Its good but not as good as the original", theres a ton of movies out there that i enjoyed that arent better then the first iron man movie so i think ill like iron man 2.

"Rhodes first time in war machine and he knows how to operate it instantly".

Who gives a damn, i bet this guy bitched about the bullet reconstruction scene in the dark knight too. Or i bet he yelled bull shit in superman returns when superman got shot in the eye.

"they do things that should take weeks or months in a matter of days and hours".

So this movie is shit because favreu decided to display "1 day later" after a montage of tony pounding iron instead of putting "2 months later"? what ever.

This is by the way the only review ive seen, but i usually dont really give a darn what reviewers say since most of the time they go into a movie looking for reasons to tear it down rather then to like it.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
You're John who?
Oh wait who gives a shit. :monster:

In all honesty, the suspension of disbelief thing was complete bullshit. Keeping in mind that Tony Stark got away with zooming around Malibu after what, 3 minutes of test flight in the first movie? :awesome:
I'm sure a dude trained to fly fighter jets can handle a suit just as well.

Also I'm not exactly sure why people are still surprised that trailer footage doesn't always make it into the final product. derp.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Not to mention the first iron man had quite a bit of unbelievable crap too.
Tony building the iron man prototype in a fucking cave, not to mention he builds a miniature arc reactor that works perfectly fine even though the huge ass one at stark industries took a whole team of engineers and scientists a long ass time to get right? All in 3 months?
And theeeeen, later in the movie yet again the full team of scientists and engineers with awesome industrial grade equipment cant get it right... again.
Fuck me, i want to be rich too someone stick me in a cave and give me a hammer plx.

Also, Tony had issues with the first test sessions because he wasnt aware of how much power the suit needed to be pumping out at minimum and maximum levels to be efficient or over-efficient. So i think its believable by the time Rhodes gets into the war machine get up, Tony probably has them all set up just the way they need to be to kick ass.

arrrrrrgh.

Last edited:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Without the cave scene it wouldn't have been Iron Man. It's like Batman without his parents dying.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
You know the whole cave scene and suit making was just to appeal to chicks, right?

There's nothing wrong with that actually working

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
So Iron Man 2 was released internationally recently and the after credit special scene is up on youtube.
It might not be up for long so if you want to spoil yourself go right ahead and watch this vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U8BbZFntLg

I didnt embed it because the name kind of gives it away =/

Top Bottom