Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I was spoiled before the movie was released anywhere :/

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
It was a bad idea releasing it a week apart on different countries. The fools. Should've released it 2 days or 3 to avoid such piracy tactics.

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
I'm still wondering if I should see Ironing Man tonight, but I would have to go alone. Or I could wait 2 days. >_>

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
I'll see it. I think I want to wait and go with someone, though. Going to movies alone is lame, for the most part. I want to be able to make witty comments without having the person next to me look at me funny. D:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
True, but if you see it in advance, you can plan even more witty comments for when you see it with someone. :awesome:

X :neo:

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
That is also true; however, I think I can wait...unless, that someone felt like paying for me for the second time. :3

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
But why wait, when you can see it NAO? I'm sure someone would pay to see it with you.
(unless you smell, or spit in the popcorn)

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
But why wait, when you can see it NAO? I'm sure someone would pay to see it with you.
(unless you smell, or spit in the popcorn)

The only friend I could see it with is working when it premiers. Otherwise, I would.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Holy shit. You fuckers need to get the fuck up, and go see this shit now.

Pure 100% concentrated awesomesauce. Slathered on a slice of sex. Fuck, this washes out the bitter taste of Nightmare on Elm Street like a smooth glass of Courvoisier with some Lou Rawls in the background.

Fuck, that was badass.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I plan to see it sometime in the next few days myself.

Mako, quick question: Since I liked the new "A Nightmare on Elm Street," what will this do for me as far as the taste-washing goes?

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Did you stay behind for the post-credits? :monster:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Did you stay behind for the post-credits? :monster:

Yes. Thor, for the muthafuckin' win.

@Tres

Your backwards ass might end up saying Nightmare on Elm Street's remake is the better film. I can't tell with you sometimes. :awesome:

If you have a heartbeat you should enjoy this movie.

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
I'm kind of pissed at myself for not seeing the first one in theaters. I rented it recently from Netflix, so I've seen it, but the experience was taken away having to watch it on a computer screen. T_T

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Holy shit. You fuckers need to get the fuck up, and go see this shit now.

Pure 100% concentrated awesomesauce. Slathered on a slice of sex. Fuck, this washes out the bitter taste of Nightmare on Elm Street like a smooth glass of Courvoisier with some Lou Rawls in the background.

Fuck, that was badass.

I knew you'd say that. I read the script.

In seriousness, this film is worth your cash. Go watch it, people of tls. :lol:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'm kind of pissed at myself for not seeing the first one in theaters. I rented it recently from Netflix, so I've seen it, but the experience was taken away having to watch it on a computer screen. T_T

I watched in cinemas, go me :monster:.

I also should watch this one. Not sure when it's out here though.

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
I'll probably see it tomorrow after my friend wakes his ass up late in the afternoon since he works the night shift and goes to bed at like 9 AM. It'll suck having to wait, but I'd rather not go alone.

DNA

Pro Adventurer
You should be, Lee. <3

Fuck yeah, it was awesome! You know what made it even sweeter? The fact that I went to see it with two Russian friends. Ha!

Top Bottom