Iron Man

it was a good popcorn flick, but doesnt match up to the original. The entire middle section of the movie was kindof... not dull, but incomplete.
basically from the birthday party to the expo

Plus they could have cut jackson out completely. All his scenes were just to set up the avengers movie, while I see why they did it (fan service, advertising) does take away from the overall movie.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Advertising? While yeah, it was a pretty commercial move, the only stuff I saw of him in the trailers is when he gives Stark this "what-are-you-a-fuckin-idiot" look when he reads out his own description.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I hear they replaced Fury with that agent in Iron Man for the upcoming Thor, he's gonna be representing S.H.I.E.L.D in Thor's film. Not sure about Captain America's film though.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I meant in-movie advertising for the avengers

Orite.

Well at the very least Coulson and Fury have been in both films so there's no sudden "woah who the fuck is that dude" the moment we see them in any of the other ones :monster:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
On an interesting note for anyone that hasn't heard yet, IronMan 2 takes place BEFORE The Incredible Hulk. (Thus Tony Stark's scene at the end of Hulk makes a bit more sense).

X :neo:

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
So I was going to see this, was in the theater, previews had ended and then someone called me relentlessly (phone was on silent, though). Decided to go out to answer just in case it was important, hopped over the back of the seats and landed on my ankle wrong, breaking it. I was so pissed off. I actually wanted to stay, but I knew something was horribly wrong.

I'll have to wait another few days to actually see it. T_T

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
WHAT

THE FUCK

Wow, that... really sucks! That would be like the worst luck ever. D=

... Would a broken ankle excuse you from work for a day or two to watch Iron Man 2 again? :monster:

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
So I was going to see this, was in the theater, previews had ended and then someone called me relentlessly (phone was on silent, though). Decided to go out to answer just in case it was important, hopped over the back of the seats and landed on my ankle wrong, breaking it. I was so pissed off. I actually wanted to stay, but I knew something was horribly wrong.

I'll have to wait another few days to actually see it. T_T

God damn it that sucks, i hope you feel better :x

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
:O (What was the call about?) I hope you get better...

Who's gonna be the first person to make an "IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZER" image from scene of the Mark VI suit's new superweapon?

X :neo:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I saw it with Alex the other day, was pretty good, despite some really slow scenes in the middle.

Black Widow made that movie. mmm

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
WHAT

THE FUCK

Wow, that... really sucks! That would be like the worst luck ever. D=

... Would a broken ankle excuse you from work for a day or two to watch Iron Man 2 again? :monster:

I'm not sure. I'm not working at the moment, though, so it doesn't really matter. I'll probably see the movie this week now that I have my boot on (no cast, yay).

God damn it that sucks, i hope you feel better :x

Thanks. <3

:O (What was the call about?) I hope you get better...

My dermatologist office was calling, wtf? Three times, really? I didn't recognize the number. They didn't even leave a message! >_<

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
The coolest part of the film for me was him sitting on the donut and with a hang over.

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
Finally got to see it and without incident. It was alright. It was entertaining. Definitely not as good as the first, but not horrible.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Finally saw it. It was pretty good. Liked the first better, but, then, origin stories tend to be best.

But, yes, it was quite enjoyable. :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
:monster: Me and my friend were the only ones still there with the post-credits scene. We paid dear money to watch that goddamn movie, so we're going to watch it. Bitches.

Also, either the posters are from last week, or the movie's out here tomorrow. Already planned to go watch it in cinemas one of these days. Preferably in a few weeks, stuffed cinemas suck.

In fact, cinemas with people suck.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Just got back from seeing it!

Wasn't as awesome as the first, but still definitely great!

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Favorite moment of the movie --

Hammer: "Christine's doing a spread on me."
Pepper: "She did a spread on Tony last year."
Tony: "Wrote an article too."

Top Bottom