Last Film You've Seen

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Watched Taken last night. Wasn't really as good as I was led to believe, but the action was pretty badass, give it that.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Enemy of the State - 8/10

If they can really do surveillance to such a ludicrous extent, I'll eat my hat. But still an entertaining, well made film with a good message.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Enemy of the State - 8/10

If they can really do surveillance to such a ludicrous extent, I'll eat my hat. But still an entertaining, well made film with a good message.

Only an 8?! That movie is brilliant. Also, you'll never know whether or not they can do surveillance to such an extent, but I'll just say they're watching you now. :wacky:

Watching Hairpsray, the 2007 version. The songs are just so catchy.. and I love Amanda Bynes in this movie.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I generally reserve 10s for films that have either redefined my appreciation for what cinema can do or have altered my perception of the world in some way. :wackymonster: but yeah, good film

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Constantly being watched by some freaks waiting for the slightest slip, doesn't change your perception of society? :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I already knew something like that happened to those who were unlucky enough to get on the wrong side of the law :wackymonster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I dunno, I suppose I'm put off by overuse of big explosions :monster: still compared to Bruckheimer's usual fare it's a goddamn masterpiece.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
don't get me wrong, when done right they can be awesome - Bourne series comes to mind. However Bourne had CIA training, whereas I find it hard to believe that some random lawyer or nature photographer can come out of those so smoothly :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Nah a few awesome performances alone doesn't make an automatic 10 :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
And Mumble has needed to stfu with his Joker obsession for a long time :monster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
But yeah, I stand by my original comment that TDK only seems to be so great because of Ledger. :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
No, the intricate nuances and moral complexity of the script and the superb directing are also help, plus Ledger wasn't the only one who gave an amazing performance - Aaron Eckhart's performance was at least almost as good.

Top Bottom