Last Film You've Seen

Alien Resurrection

Poor acting. Nice effects; probably the best in the series. It looks good, but the acting is as said poor and when Ripley is practically indestructible you're not left with anyone to care for.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
The Hangover , saw it yesterday with my lady companion :)

Was fucking hillarious i love this movie , the jokes werent dumb and out of place and the pacing was really great. Its also got this kind of mystery movie type feel as they follow clues to find there friend and find out wtf happened the night before.

Top notch comedy you guys should check it out :)

edit: and stick around for the credits too :D

megas_sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
The Hangover , saw it yesterday with my lady companion :)

Was fucking hillarious i love this movie , the jokes werent dumb and out of place and the pacing was really great. Its also got this kind of mystery movie type feel as they follow clues to find there friend and find out wtf happened the night before.

Top notch comedy you guys should check it out :)

edit: and stick around for the credits too :D

It's been years since I watched a comedy that was actually funny, so I'm definitely gonna go watch it.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
I recently saw Up! with my cousin.

And you want to know something? It was absolutely charming. I mean that old guy and the house with the balloons and the little kid and, and, and yeah it was awesome! Totally hyped up on Sprite right now--caffeine and stuff! But yeah this movie was touching, brought my older cousin to tears (which isn't easy to do), and it had just the right amount of family-fun goodness to make you rupture your pancreas while laughing your butt off.

All in all, it was a great family movie and it was worth the eight-minute wait in a ridiculously long line. Now, I've gotta go see Drag Me to Hell.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Sprite doesn't have caffeine in it :monster: But yeah, I need to see Up.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Righteous Kill

It was awesome seeing 50 cent being shot and falling through a window and down 4 stories.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Sprite doesn't have caffeine in it :monster: But yeah, I need to see Up.

Well you know what . . . . I got hyper off of high fructose corn syrup which is uh . . . ten times worse because it's sugary and stuff! And yeah to be on topic go see Up! and stuff . . . yeah. :lol:

Fenrir

Pro Adventurer
Coca-Cola has caffeine . . . And it taste good. Up looks like a funny movie. I wanna see it for the talking dogs O_O

DNA

Pro Adventurer
Enchanted

I enjoyed it more than I should've... and I'm in love with Amy Adams now... >.>

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Sky High

I saw it for the first time the other night and had been wanting to see it for quite some time. It now has a special place in my heart, even if it is a kids' movie.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Five Easy Pieces

what is this I don't even
I should add that it's a very good film, but it's almost excruciating to watch because Nicholson plays such a thoroughly despicable human being, and there are only a few likeable characters in the film. Also, a ton of awkward scenes, many of which highlight the artificiality of class.

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Gran Torino

Awesome movie. One, if not the best movies Clint has done

^. Note that I'm no expert on Eastwood movies, but I consider his older ones (the westerns and the eighties' action flicks) to be on the lame side, :monster:. Yes I'm a cunt, I'll go hang myself, bbl.

Top Bottom