Last Film You've Seen

Tiefenrausch

Solitary Dancer
Big Fish. An awesome plea for the importance of imagination and fantasy in our reality-choked world.
It actually moved me to tears.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I'm not expecting much from it tbh.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I'm expecting Christian Bale to trash my fuckin' lights and:
Roger Ebert said:
most of the running time is occupied by action sequences, chase sequences, motorcycle sequences, plow-truck sequences, helicopter sequences, fighter-plane sequences, towering android sequences and fistfights. It gives you all the pleasure of a video game without the bother of having to play it.
:monster:

(sauce)

mentaz

bubbles
Star Trek, it's not my type of movie but it was enjoyable.
Marley and Me it was fine though I was expecting it to be a littler better.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Star Trek.

Epic and Kirk is badass. I found a new idol. Scotty should be in it more and that russian is funny as hell. Sulu is serious though. too serious.

Terminator Salvation.

I feel mixed. Some good, some bad. But I like Sam Worthington's acting, but.... Bale sounds like Batman again in this film.
And what's with Ahnuld looking all young and not saggy before going robot nude?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Terminator Salvation.

Ebert's review was spot-on. However, enjoyed it because of the company. :monster:

Also why the fuck did no one tell me they're adapting Sherlock Holmes with Robert Downey Jr. in the title role? Looks like epic win. A number of the other previews (I hadn't seen any of them before) looked pretty awesome as well.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Also why the fuck did no one tell me they're adapting Sherlock Holmes with Robert Downey Jr. in the title role? Looks like epic win. A number of the other previews (I hadn't seen any of them before) looked pretty awesome as well.

I would've told you if I knew you wanted to know. :monster: I'm PUMPED about it, dammit.

I watched Bottle Rocket last night. I was feeling nostalgic. I lub that movie.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Terminator Salvation.

Ebert's review was spot-on. However, enjoyed it because of the company. :monster:

I heard robert downy jr fights topless!!!!!

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
yeah how did you? I'm high and I saw the fucking thing. :monster:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Anyway back on topic since I got another spam warning:

I watched half of the Godfather Part II. I thought it was getting near the end them bam insert disc 2. And my gf was here so we just went to 'bed'. :monster:

Still I need to finish it. I loved the first part and the second part was pretty epic too.

Akemmi

Cetra
AKA
xAkemmix
Star Trek!

I've seen the new Star Trek movie about 3 times now in the cinema and I love it! I never used to bother with Star Trek that much, It seemed boring as a kid but I think the fresh new young approach to it is good.

xxx

Akemmi

AKA
Guy Manuel
Terminator: Salvation.

I wasn't expecting it to be good. Everything seemed so incredibly rushed. The fact that it was PG-13, I think, took away from its potential. They really did themselves in trying to broadening the spectrum of their audience. Sometimes you just shouldn't sacrifice a harsher rating so little 13 year old's can see this kind of movie.

Going back to the fact that it was rushed, I did like Marcus Wright, but I would've liked to learn more about him. There were so many things that could have been a whole lot better; rolled my eyes a whole lot more towards the end. Gonna give this one a mediocre rating. It was nothing special, but better than T3 by a small margin.

Last edited:

Edley

Pray for Sound
AKA
Issac Dian, Dudley, Chev Chelios
Anvil! The Story of Anvil. Documentary of a 80s metal band that got to precipice of getting huge but never quite made it and how the guys have yet to quit playing.

This was actually not as good as I hoped.

invisiblestories

Pro Adventurer
AKA
luxembourg, alice
Chunking Express

Just saw it for the very first time a few days ago. From Kar Wai Wong I've only had seen "My Blueberry Nights", in a very different style, but equally interesting.

Top Bottom