Last Film You've Seen

wayfarer

ACF Refugee
AKA
Fenrir/Cerberus
Up.

Another masterpiece from Pixar.

All Pixar's movies are masterpeices. Tell you what, I'm tired of it. I want them to make a bad movie for once. All of them are the same in essence. Not storywise or characterwise and such, but in the general spirit. I wish John Lasseter wasn't behind the next one. I wish they got a whole group of NEW talent. I actually kinda like Dreamwork's better because their movies vary in genre/style (or at least more than Pixar.)

Anyway, I just watched the Wrestler. Cuz I'm too lazy to see REAL movies in the theaters. But yeah, it was good. Although I don't think it was as good as Milk or Benjamin Button or any of the other stand-out movies last year. Mickey Rourke however, shined in this film. I don't know him from really anything else other than Sin City. I hope to get more affiliated with his work over time.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I think Pixar is the closest thing to Studio Ghibli the western films industry has.

wayfarer

ACF Refugee
AKA
Fenrir/Cerberus
I think Pixar is the closest thing to Studio Ghibli the western films industry has.

Kinda, but Studio Ghibli had more freedom. I mean they had a WIDE variety of films. From Spirited Away, Tottoro, and Princess Mononoke. I mean yeah, I get what your saying as far as releasing a string of critically acclaimed animated pieces.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
The Prospoal was pretty decent. It's not my type of flick but it was worth the price of the ticket. Not one I'll buy DVD but definitely something I'd recommend to anyone having to go to a romantic comedy for a chick and not wanting to be bored to tears. Hell, it's pretty funny.

"What is that!?"

"It's--it's the *morning*."

wayfarer

ACF Refugee
AKA
Fenrir/Cerberus
I just saw Terminator Salvation, which was decent, but would've been far better if had they kept the original ending.

I also watched Space Balls five minutes ago. That used to be like my FAVORITE movie. I'd watch it every day.

Mr. Flibble

Mr. Flibble is very cross
AKA
Psycho Paul, Ace Rimmer
In Bruges.
It's a pretty good film. It manages to be quite serious and quite funny at the same time really well, it's definitely one to watch if you haven't already. Or even if you have :awesome:

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
In Bruges.
It's a pretty good film. It manages to be quite serious and quite funny at the same time really well, it's definitely one to watch if you haven't already. Or even if you have :awesome:

Yes. It's really good. Ralph Fiennes was crazy. And this movie made me like Colin Farrell a little more.

Anyway, last movie I watched was Death at a Funeral. It was great, very very funny and awesome movie.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Seven Pounds.

Yes, it's a slow movie overall, but I think it's fantastic. Everyone should see this at least once.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
The Women

I was expecting a saucy chick flick to lighten my spirits and put me in a feminist "Yeah you go girl!" kinda mood.

But it actually depressed me a few times... =/

GeoMill

Pro Adventurer
Sunshine.

I actually liked it and I'm not that big of a sci-fi fan. The visuals were amazing thanks to the BluRay and the score is pretty good as well. I enjoyed it a lot... until a certain someone came along. That's when it went downhill.

Chris Evans sexy self added to the bonus, and of course, Michelle Yeoh. :awesome:

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Alexander: The Final Cut

This version is over 3 hours long, but still a great film. If any of you are history buffs or are curious about Alexander the Great, watch this.

muchmoxie

slow down, you crazy child
AKA
kimmyowns, Oxydox
Advent Children Complete. Fun to watch, but that's about it. The whole film was basically just mindless action, not much dialogue. Barret got about eight lines, ten lines at the most when he is a main character. And the minor characters got about three. Reno and Rude got more lines than Barret! Those two did amuse me a bit, though.

All in all, not very good.

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I thought it was complete crap and really, really, badly cast.

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
The last Movie I saw was Transformers Revenge of the Fallen. It is a great movie and Megan Fox is so freaking hot!

Last edited:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
I just saw Jumanji on HBO...

It was so awesome. My childhood feels complete somehow. :monster:

Top Bottom