Last Film You've Seen

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Night at The Museum 2 - Battle Of The Smithsonian, it was awesome, I loved it :awesome:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Session 9-

Watched it because there were Silent Hill references in it apparently... (The wheelchairs in particular) it was an odd movie. Kind of boring, and not scary. Weird, though.

Definitely reminded me of Silent Hill 2 at the end. XD

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Night at the Museum 2 was surprisingly pretty good. Not sure how it compares to the original since I haven't seen it since it came out on DVD.

UP.

Well played Pixar.. well played. Very good ass movie here folks.
Bird = the shit. I want one.
First 10 min or so will leave you dehydrated from crying.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Sweeney Todd, not the ghey musical but some other movie (probably with a lot less budget). Sick and doesn't make much sense imo, but it was lulzy to see my sister (who bought it) go 'omg i didnt know there wuz ppl getting throat slit!1!11'. Whilst it was blatantly on the front and back cover, and it was for ages 16 and above, :monster:.

Fenrir

Pro Adventurer
The Place Promised in Our Early Days. I thought that it was really the best anime movie I've ever seen since Spirited Away.

Akemmi

Cetra
AKA
xAkemmix
Taken.

It was awesome. The main character is such a bamf.

Oh It is such a good movie! I agree. I got it on DVD, one of the best thrillers I have seen in a while. I wish my dad was like that guy. lol

The latest movie I've seen Is Battle Royale for about the 20th time and it was still awesome! Oh and Predator 2...

...Predators are sexy.

xxx

Fenrir

Pro Adventurer
Oh It is such a good movie! I agree. I got it on DVD, one of the best thrillers I have seen in a while. I wish my dad was like that guy. lol

The latest movie I've seen Is Battle Royale for about the 20th time and it was still awesome! Oh and Predator 2...

...Predators are sexy.

xxx
He freaking owes a huge crime syndicate with only six pistols . . . Yet his daughter's friend gets pw3nd and left there, LOL, fail.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I didn't like Amanda anyway, she was annoying, lol.

And I was upset at the ending, because the Mom was a total bitch the entire movie and didn't show enough thanks or even get killed. >=(

Oh, and was anyone else distracted by the Mom's eyebrow?!

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
And I was upset at the ending, because the Mom was a total bitch the entire movie and didn't show enough thanks or even get killed. >=(

Yeah Famke, what gives? lolol.

I watched Lost in Austen last night. Loved it. What they did with Mr. Collins was hilarious, and Mrs. Bennet's smackdown of Lady Catherine near the end was also full of lulz.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Finally saw terminator salvation , i know im rather late but ehh i liked it :P

Im so glad that they finally got rid or the termator movie format which was basically.

Arni time travels back in time > the terminator confronts sarah/john> arni (or reese) saves him/her in the nick of fucking time> Car chase scene in which the villain has an eighteen wheeler and the hero has alittle piece of shit> They barely get away> Hide for the night> Second car chase scene ensues> Terminator gets pwned in an iron refinery/helibase>Credits roll.

Top Bottom