Last Film You've Seen

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I saw Tideland. It was a really weird movie.

muchmoxie

slow down, you crazy child
AKA
kimmyowns, Oxydox
How the hell do you adapt a self-help book into a feature film anyway? It doesn't make any sense

Yeah, I never really got it. The book wasn't very good either. Basically making one point (and one that I could figure out on my own, at that) and then carrying that one point on for another hundred pages. But it was an entertaining read.

Last edited:

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Role Models.

It was all worth watching the movie for the LARPing, alone. :D

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Oh that kid was hilarious. I wonder what his RL parents thought of the character the kid had to play. :monster:

mentaz

bubbles
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

awesome.png

wayfarer

ACF Refugee
AKA
Fenrir/Cerberus
I just got Memento on netflix, haven't watched it yet, but am looking forward to it. My mom recommended it to me, neither of us knowing that it was by Christopher Nolan. So I'm very excited.

Does The Song Remains the Same count as a movie?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Jurassic Park (at least my fourth viewing) - 9/10

too bad the sequels were shit.

This Is Spinal Tap - 11/10

watched the director & actors' commentary this time. I kind of want to track down the four-and-a-half hour edit on the internets now.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Transfomers: Revenge of the Fallen - 7/10

I would give it 6, for it's short comings, but the action kept me in suspense, so I gave it a point extra. Overall, as I said, action wise - a good movie, plot wise - there was no movie. I just thought of it, but I wonder if they could make these movies into 3D? :P

Up - 8/10

Honestly, this surpasses Tranformers storywise, but I think it could have been fleshed out more so, too. Still, it was cute, funny, and one got the general gist of where they were going with things (plot wise.) By the way, I saw this via the regular screen, not 3D. ;)

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Shoot Em Up.

Shit's still funny.

null.

Pro Adventurer
Ice Age 3 in 3D.

3D is the biggest scam in history. "To protect the environment, please recycle your glasses after viewing. Thank you and enjoy the movie." Right, so you fuckers can enjoy selling them back to me for the eighth time in a row.

This Is Spinal Tap - 11/10

Can I raise a practical question at this point? Are we gonna do Stonehenge tomorrow?

invisiblestories

Pro Adventurer
AKA
luxembourg, alice
And you. You tend to post films I've never heard about, and they turn out to be awesome. So, explain Altered States pl0x.

I don't want to spoil anything for you, but pretty much resumed talks about this Harvard scientist that studies the human consciousness. He conducts experiences on himself, using hallucinogenic drugs and an isolation chamber.

I highly recommend it, but it's extremely psychedelic to say the least.

The Dreamers

This film is dope.

I couldn't agree more. (:

wayfarer

ACF Refugee
AKA
Fenrir/Cerberus
Jurassic Park (at least my fourth viewing) - 9/10

I must've watched Jurassic Park at least 100 times. As a child I practically watched it every day on VHS. But once it got up to the T-Rex part I turned off cuz I was like 2 years old and it scared the hell out of me. I'd stop right after the Triceratops part and the first bit of thunder hit. :D I think the second one was okay, though it had its shortcomings, it still had some moments that shone through. All of the action sequences were brilliant, and the T-Rex in San Diego was AWESOME! Third one was shit. Have you read the book because it is like a 20/10. Yes, that means its better than Spinal Tap.

muchmoxie

slow down, you crazy child
AKA
kimmyowns, Oxydox
The Wackness. Okay so not all of it, but like, half of it or a little less.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I must've watched Jurassic Park at least 100 times. As a child I practically watched it every day on VHS. But once it got up to the T-Rex part I turned off cuz I was like 2 years old and it scared the hell out of me. I'd stop right after the Triceratops part and the first bit of thunder hit. :D I think the second one was okay, though it had its shortcomings, it still had some moments that shone through. All of the action sequences were brilliant, and the T-Rex in San Diego was AWESOME! Third one was shit. Have you read the book because it is like a 20/10. Yes, that means its better than Spinal Tap.

The book was good, but it wasn't that good.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Yeah there are definitely some plot elements that shouldn't have been left out of the film, but then again I wouldn't put it on the same level as Shakespeare or Pynchon.

Miscreant

FoolISH
AKA
Pinkfish, Fish
Bronson was the last film I saw, it's so hard to believe such a pretty boy actor managed to beef up that much for a role. Such a change of appearance.

Anyway its about Britains most violent prisoner

check out the trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAxOUyVs3O0

Definetly one of the best films of the year.

Top Bottom