Last Film You've Seen

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
How To Train Your Dragon

This was pretty sweet actually. Dreamworks is stepping up their storytelling and animation. And the 3d is some of the best I've seen. The flying scenes are amazing to watch
I thought it was amazingly cute.
And supportive of kids with disabilities or amputations, which is pretty unusual. It made me happy.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I've been interested in watching this movie for some time -
but how is it supportive?
Oh, well, in the end, Hiccup loses part of his leg and his dragon has a prosthetic tail flap so that he can move around. So they make him a metal leg and a device so he can still ride Toothless. It was pretty cute.

Edley

Pray for Sound
AKA
Issac Dian, Dudley, Chev Chelios
I rewatched The Rock.

God Sean Connery is absolutely godly in this movie, he is totally Big Boss

(As a sidenote I went OOHHHHHH when he said to the guy "Your safety's on" and he flips the gun on him when the dude checks it)

:awesome: Sean Connery has no time for your smug condescension Barbwa.

Big Boss has nothing on Connery.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Are you retarded? Big Boss IS Sean Connery. Fuck one of the original artworks looks just like him.

Edley

Pray for Sound
AKA
Issac Dian, Dudley, Chev Chelios
Are you retarded? Big Boss IS Sean Connery. Fuck one of the original artworks looks just like him.

snake1.jpg

sean-connery3.jpg

No u. Kojima has the most original character artz evur. But Connery can actually act, something that I've never seen in a Metal Gear.

I saw The Boat that Rocked

Not a great story, and I'm not old enough to feel nostalgic for the music. Nick Frost and Rhys Darby provide some laughs.

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
Clash of the Titans 3D.

Meh. It was very average, one of those films that proves you shouldn't remake stuff just because you can. It also serves and an example of how not to use 3D. Seriously if this was the first film you ever saw in 3D you'd wonder why there's so much hype around the technology. <_<

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
oh my god, if you do not cry at this movie, you don't have a soul.

I cry so easily all the time, watching sappy romances, etc.

But for some reason... this movie didn't make me cry at all. X_X *runs from bricks flying*

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I didn't cry either. It just made me feel really shit.

Jeanette

&#9733; &#9733; &#9733; &#9733;
AKA
Xia, Saya, Misha, Janet
I saw The Cove and it made me cry buckets. I am a huge lover of dolphins and I was in shocked on how these guys are treating them.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Young Fronkonsteen

...It's Mel Brooks, with the original Willy Wonka playing the descendant of Victor von Frankenstein. What else do you need?!

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Young Fronkonsteen

...It's Mel Brooks, with the original Willy Wonka playing the descendant of Victor von Frankenstein. What else do you need?!

Also with Peter Boyle (Everybody Loves Raymond) playing the Monster.
The dance routine was hilarious. No, wait, THE WHOLE THING WAS HILARIOUS. Even everything that would be considered lame by today's standards is still absolutely drop-dead funny in Young Frankenstein.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Also with Peter Boyle (Everybody Loves Raymond) playing the Monster.
The dance routine was hilarious. No, wait, THE WHOLE THING WAS HILARIOUS. Even everything that would be considered lame by today's standards is still absolutely drop-dead funny in Young Frankenstein.
I know! Although, not the Everybody Loves Raymond bit. Never seen that show, TBH. Also, film inspired an Aerosmith song. How cool is that?
The song is "Walk This Way"

The live action Street Fighter movie. I LOL'd. :awesome:

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
House of Exorcism out of curiosity. It's a rape of Mario Bava's masterpiece Lisa And The Devil, heavily recut and with other footage thrown in to cash in on the success of The Excorcist. I'd rate it a 1,5/10.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
How did Young Frankenstein inspire
Walk This Way
? I don't see any relation between the film and the song at all.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
&#9398;aron;222771 said:
How did Young Frankenstein inspire
Walk This Way
? I don't see any relation between the film and the song at all.
From what I've read, it's the
walk this way gag when Frederick Fronkonsteen first meets Igor at the train station. That inspired the title for the song, apparently, but it could just be a myth

Dalik

Not Your World Anymore.
Clash of the Titans 3D.

Meh. It was very average, one of those films that proves you shouldn't remake stuff just because you can. It also serves and an example of how not to use 3D. Seriously if this was the first film you ever saw in 3D you'd wonder why there's so much hype around the technology. <_<

They delayed the release just to re-render it in 3D, it was never made for 3D.

Anyway, I saw Date Night on Tuesday. The combo of Tina Fey and Steve Carell makes it a hilarious movie.

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Iron Man 2, y'all will enjoy it by the time it hits May 7.

Sucks to be de Americana, yo. :awesome:

Watched Monty Python and the Meaning of Life for the nth time now. I don't even know why, that shit really wierds me out sometimes

Top Bottom