Last Film You've Seen

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
The Hangover Part 2:

Absolutely AMAZING!!!!
I thought it might end up being a cheap immitation of the first but they kept it thoroughly enjoyable and the jokes were first class.
I urge everyone to go watch this movie NOW!

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1

All I can say is I enjoyed it. But nothing prepared me for how awesome the twins were. two words: 'Good morning...~ '

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
The Hangover Part 2:

Absolutely AMAZING!!!!
I thought it might end up being a cheap immitation of the first but they kept it thoroughly enjoyable and the jokes were first class.
I urge everyone to go watch this movie NOW!

I knew you would enjoy Bangcock

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
You two trolling us with fake recommendations or something

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
X-Men: First Class

A definite step up from The Last Stand and Origins Wolverine (but then, with the director and co-writers of the film adaptations of Stardust and Kick-Ass onboard, that's pretty much a given).

Jason Flemyng as Azazael was awesome as always... I'll admit, most of my attention was on him when he was in the scenes (Flemyng is awesome).

While one bit about midway into the film did have me sweat-dropping --
um, yeah, in the comics, Darwin could have easily evolved to deal with that death
-- it was only as they tried to tie-up things at the end I almost facepalmed --
how should I calm down a concentration camp survivor? Ooh, I know: "They were only following orders." Charles, put down the bloody Idiot Ball and listen to yourself. Oh, pity's sake -- Erik, I didn't mean for you to pick it up. It was your fault Charles got hit by that bullet

Knowing that
Mystique does end up on Magneto's side made all the scenes with him "seducing" her to his point of view feel like he's a manipulative bastard. There's always that little niggle of doubt that he may have just been trying to trick her to join him

Oh, and, there's no after-credits sequence, so don't feel you have to stay until the end. :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Street Fighter was on TV tonight!

got carpet burns from rolling around the floor in laughter so much

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
Mary-and-Max.jpg

Mary & Max on Film4, tis' on again tonight. (10:30 for anyone in th UK.)

94% score on Rottentomatoes, tells you how good it is. :awesome:

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Jurassic Park 3 :D

Bought it dirt cheap and watched it the other day (for the millionth time). I love me some good old childhood classics. ^_^

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Bridesmaids.

I relate to this movie more than I probably should ;_;
My hearty laughter came from a very perturbed emotional centre.
Needless to say many tears were shed.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
X-men First Class:

As a stand alone film it was really well done, they did a good job of trying to cover over the clusterfuck that was the wolverine movie.
The cameo involving wolverine was superb and I loved how they tried to create the costumes to match that of the original series.

Only things I didn't like were the way beast looked and the way mystique looked.
In terms of effects I think the previous makeup used for mystique was alot better than this one and beast just seemed to me to be a blue teen wolf lol.

Other than that it was very well made :P

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Watched The Big Lebowski again. I swear that film gets better with every viewing.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Pulp Fiction.

Never seen such a big bunch of misfits in a single movie. Liked it :awesome:. Some moments were pretty hilarious, while others were outright disturbing, but I rather liked this movie.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
X-Men: First Class

It was rubbish. It'll probably be entertaining to those who don't know about the comics or the potential they have when it comes to making adaptations. James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender provide solid acting performances as ususal. Whether their performances stayed true to the characters is up to debate. January Jones was fucking horrible. And, I have to admit this film was far more entertaining than the absolute FAILURE that was X-Men: The Last Stand.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Constantine.

Never gets old, even if I've seen it so many times. Fall in love with Keanu's character all the time. *.* And Rachel. SO PRETTY.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Super 8.
I had no idea what it was about going in, and it was pretty decent. I mean, it had it's moments. xD It had a very slow start and rushed ending, though.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Insidious

brick-loud-noises-b1.jpg

tumblr_liqpu9hvUM1qfrflz.gif

It was predictable (the ending), but I was honestly scared. :monster: And I have nerves of steel. Paranormal Activity didn't even phase me... but THIS. Ho boy.

I am currently jumping at stupid sounds. :awesome:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
X-men first class. All I can say is Magneto was fucking boss as well as Xavier, too bad they became omnicidal maniacs and bald men : ( and why isn't Moria a scottish woman?? WHYYYYYY!!!!!!

Ghost X

X-men first class. I have to say, Cookie Monster. You and I must have a horribly different taste in films if you thought it was rubbish. I thought it was awesome, perhaps even better than the first Iron Man film. Certainly more dynamic. Acting could've been better, but it didn't distract me one bit. Sure, not the best film ever, but not far off. Oh, yeah, I said it :P. In my top 20 for sure.

Also, Jennifer Lawrence *fap* :P.

Last edited:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Robin Hood: Men in Tights

Not Mel Brooks' best flick but still a good watch. It was weird to see Dave Chappelle that young. He must have been virtually unknown at the time this was made.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Green Lantern.

Atrapitis.gif

Seriously.
Go see X-Men: First Class or Super 8.

X :neo:

Top Bottom