Last Film You've Seen

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Jennifer's Body.
I always wondered what the eff people found gorgeous about Megan Fox...until I saw this movie. She is really pretty, but a beauty that outshines a few. Anyways...this movie was weird...in so many ways. Yet the plot itself was pretty interesting. Sadly I didn't get to see the whole movie, since I caught it up at 15 minutes minimum. It was good, but I don't think I'll see it again.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Pandorum. And it was fucking shit.

It could have been really good, and the plot had some interesting elements, but they couldnt make up their minds what kind of film it was comic book action/zombie/psychological thriller. Basically it was ok until the
Lord Voldermort/ the Descent looking cannibal mutants turned up
which was about 15 mins in. Also it was edited really badly and lots of scenes were done in that irritating jerky camera mode...the one that makes things look like they're stop motion? Ugh, and the fight scenes were overly complicated and shot in such a way that you could barely tell what the fuck was going on.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Your Highness

Ugh. Wow, this sucked. I mean sure I chuckled a couple of times, but I spent far more time feeling ill.

The sad thing is I think this movie could ahve been good if they dropped the jeuvenile humor and played it straight instead.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Triage

I recorded this expecting it to be a sort of action movie from the description, but ended up instead with a good, solid drama about a war photographer and PTSD, played by Colin Farell.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Super 8

it's okay I guess. Kinda nice love letter to 80's alien films. I do feel sorry for the alien though.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Priest. It was excessively corny and made no sense.

Alright gaiz, so we saved the world from a vamipre invasion, let's uh... chuck the last ones in reservations and forget about those while we abandon the whole world and live in big cities. Check up on the reservations containing the source of a war that's lasted centuries? You crazy? Fuck that, we've got better things to like be miserable in a dark city.

Add a woman with no other role but scream and be a weak victim-type, a bad guy with no motivation except being a bad guy period, and you've got this.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Face/Off

John Woo is a fucking god

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Rise of the Planet of the Apes

DAMN YOU, MALFOY!

Really, without Tom Felton's character, it's believeable that Caeser's revolution wouldn't have happened at all. Still, he got a deserved ironic death.

Andy Serkis, as always, earned whatever they paid him for the job. Having him do the motion capture work for Caeser really worked.

This film is strongly brought to you by the trope Humans Are Bastards. There are only three or four sympathetically portrayed human characters in the film, and one of them suffers from a sudden onset of terminal stupidity towards the end of the film -
the lab tech who, having caught a virus which is making him bleed almost constantly from the nose, calls around a colleague's house instead making a phone call, and then sneezes blood on the colleague's neighbour, who we find in the mid-credit sequence is an airline pilot. Then it turns into the second episode of Seven Days.

I really can't stress how awesome the action scenes at the end of the film are. But let's just mention the one bit that created an "oh crap" silence both on and off screen in the cinema.

NOOO!

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Evil bosses

Absolutely amazing!!
Really well acted and Jennifer aniston just looks absolutely smoking throughout every scene.

horrible-bosses-star-jennifer-13330-0.jpg

Why do people find her hot? She's an irritating bitch.

Rio

Storys meh, random bursts of musical numbers even though I didnt really get the feeling it was a musical. Likeable characters tho.
the real reason to watch this tho is it's gorgeous. it's so vibrant, and crisp, and animated well, it's a treat for the eyes.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Sixteen Candles

Ok so I'm like 26 years late on seeing this movie. But um... the guy is only interested in the girl after picking up a note that she dropped where she said she wanted to "do him". Realistic? sure, but... seems kind of fucked up. Especially for a "teen romance".

*goes back to watching Karate Kid & Back to the Future*

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Ferris Bueller's Day Off...
only the 30 minutes of course. I was sleepy and couldn't finish but I hope to get on that and finish it. It was really interesting movie :)

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
You never met the woman, never spoken to her.

It's a massive stretch to assume you know shit about who she actually is.

It's fine to say you don't like the character she plays in the films, but don't pretend you know her man.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
To be fair, Aniston does seem to project a lot of the same sameness in her characters

probably comes with the genres :awesomonster:

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
You never met the woman, never spoken to her.

It's a massive stretch to assume you know shit about who she actually is.

It's fine to say you don't like the character she plays in the films, but don't pretend you know her man.

Who are you, her mother?

Top Bottom